Welcome to PatsFans.com

Judge Bushs Guilt

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by All_Around_Brown, Jan 3, 2006.

1. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

There is one way to truly judge how bad the criminal intent was of this whole evesdropping scandal. Look how serious the retribution becomes.

As I said previously, I expect major fallout to be in the works...and heads to roll all over.

If they go as viciously after the NYT reporters as they did after Joe Wilson, John McCain, and every other opponent of their crooked policies, you will see serious consequences in the media. Possibly the collapse of the fourth estate as we know it.

This could eventually be used to censor Al Gore's internet. So say your peace now.
  2. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Like a wounded animal...
  3. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

I still can't understand how you are on a distinguished road and I'm off the scale.?

Patters...please advise....
  4. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Err, just so I was clear, I meant Bush is like a wounded animal, not you!

Other than that, I couldn't tell ya - I wouldn't vote for me! :)
  5. PatsWickedPissah

PatsWickedPissah PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +723 / 8 / -9

Disable Jersey

More hysterical left wing hyperbole.
    I saw a NYT reporter tossed in jail on the Plame case so I expect to see more NYT reporters doing jail time over these issues. BFD.

The only group trying to wrest control of free speech the internet IN REALITY has been the UN. So far, they've failed.
  6. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

If you want to discount the CDA and COPA, both of which were declared unconstitutional. And there's no need to bring to my attention that those were Clinton-era laws. Looks like Bill and his Republican foes in congress were able to patch up their differences long enough to try to try and censor the net.
  7. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

I suspect there will be a continual erosion of personal rights under the guise of protection from terrorism. Some rightly so, i.e. extensive checks before boarding planes, doing a better job on our borders etc. What troubles me is that there has been a continual battle with the so called mainstream media, which in reality is fiction. The reality is most people get their information from political pundits; O'Reilly, Coulter, Savage, Limbaugh, Hannity and others while never bothering to validate what is being told to them. While there is continual retribution and rebuking of somewhat valid stories, the rest of these guys escape unscathed while telling have truths and spewing venom in all media outlets. I suspect the next step will be the internet and similar forms of communication, and I suspect it towards a lot of the fringe lefties i.e. Wayne Madsen, Jeff Rense, Jamison Foster and others. I have never seen to this date any criticism of the right wing fringe players by anyone in this administration, except they distanced themselves, albeit temporarily, from Pat Robertson. In effect the right wing fringe folks have become extensions and spokespersons for the RNC.