PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

JR. Seau sued for allegedly throwing drinks at two women

Status
Not open for further replies.

notex

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
http://www.superbowl.com/news/story/9923735

i feel like everybody is a blood sucker these days...he probably said and spilled drinks on them but honestly... $25,000 EACH ????????

The women claim Seau was "obviously intoxicated" when he ruined their clothing by hurling two large glasses of red liquid at them at a downtown San Diego bar May 20.

The suit seeks damages of at least $25,000 for each woman. It also states Seau used "female-specific profanities" to describe the women's bodies.

The bar in question says that they asked him for photos with them and he declined then they started the argument = typical southern californian spoiled women. they also state that neither party was intoxicated.

My guess is they get nothing.

Last edited:
Was waiting for this to be posted here. There's more details on Deadspin.com if anyone's interested.

Why are they just bringing it up now if it happened last May? Typical example of stupid women trying to make money or a name for themselves by trying to get male celebrities in trouble.

I'm not even the slightest interested in details. People are common as dirt and less valuable. Regardless if this particular case is valid, dirty, scroungy people should be shot on site.

....And I don't believe in guns. I'm as hippy-skippy as they come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back