PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

JPP: Brady is not GOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
QUESTION: When has Brady ever said that he was GOD?:confused:

Man oh man....These Giants are so trashy but for some reason everyone hates the Pats. Imagine if one of our guys said the types of things they say....

Need to DESTROY these SOBs!!!!!!

ESPN NFL JPP: Tom Brady felt phantom pressure

I am thinking this will be like when Rocky goes to the USSR to face Ivan Drago. By the end of the game, the Indianapolis (communist) fans will be cheering on the plucky Pats instead of the mouthy, ****y Giants.

The only problem is, Gronk is Ivan Drago. So maybe this scenario won't play out. Also, the Colts fans wear blue while commies are red.

What an idiot. We all know he's not god.

He's Gods nephew!:D

Have Mankins roll up on JPP's ankle. That'll shut him up. :D

I'm kidding. Well, sort of... point is these Giants need to shut up.

Last edited:
This is the most disappointing build up to a Super Bowl ever. The media has also reached a new low as far as interesting stories to report. This is trash talking?

JPP: Tom Brady, you're not God!

Tom Brady: Oh yeah, well Buffalo Hotels, stink!

Buffalo Hotels: That was mean. We're really clean actually!

Eli: Hey guys, I'm elite too. I have a beast in me!

FIGHT!

I miss the Ravens.

Last edited:
Anyone remember in The Longest Yard when Burt Reynolds heaved that pass into the rushers face and knocked him out?:rocker:

I am so glad everyone's favorite theologian and sometimes football player for the NYG cleared this up for us! :rolleyes:

JPP is a great young player but just listening to him speak, he isn't to bright.

Anyone remember in The Longest Yard when Burt Reynolds heaved that pass into the rushers face and knocked him out?:rocker:

Face? Reynolds threw that ball about 2 feet below his face. Twice. But only because it worked so well the first time.

I am thinking this will be like when Rocky goes to the USSR to face Ivan Drago. By the end of the game, the Indianapolis (communist) fans will be cheering on the plucky Pats instead of the mouthy, ****y Giants.

The only problem is, Gronk is Ivan Drago. So maybe this scenario won't play out. Also, the Colts fans wear blue while commies are red.

Great analogy. I have seen Rocky 4 similarities alot and the scene you described would be awesome. "BRADY BRADY BRADY"!!!! Even Peyton cheering for Brady and Irsay telling Peyton that he is now a traitor and to leave the team!

tumblr_lysgwobFZI1qci7aeo1_r1_500.gif

Also, "Stop comparing Tom Brady to God..... he's great and all, but he's no Tom Brady!"

Last edited:
Sounds like Tom Brady is in JPP's head.

"The lady doth protest to much" and all that...

Face? Reynolds threw that ball about 2 feet below his face. Twice. But only because it worked so well the first time.

I believe the anouncer reffered to the area as the "nether regions"

How's Archie doin?

I stand corrected.....but still works for me:singing:

Has anyone successfully smack talked the Patriots for this long and come out on the positive side of the equation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes