Welcome to PatsFans.com

Joy To The World... 200th Darwinmas was this Feb.!!!

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by PatsFanInVa, Jul 5, 2009.

1. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,049 / 15 / -9

2. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Hall of Fame Poster

Ratings:
    +566 / 6 / -24

#18 Jersey

Darwin wasn't the son of God...so no holiday for him. Besides, he'll never catch up to Jesus regarding people knowing who he was....AND, he had no desciples.:D

3. PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +1,049 / 15 / -9

[​IMG]

I'm sure if you ask some disciple of one or another religion, anybody with a modern outlook on evolution is a "disciple" of Darwin.

:) HAPPY BELATED DARWINMAS!!!!

4. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Hall of Fame Poster

Ratings:
    +566 / 6 / -24

#18 Jersey

I believe in both God AND evolution...but I'd call anyone who "follows" darwin as a "student of", not a disciple of. After all, he was just a man of science.

5. PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +1,049 / 15 / -9

And if you believe in both you get that a breakthrough in scientific insight is by definition the will of God, if you're religious in the first place.

Or, one can protect the letter of the scriptures, and claim God to be a trickster who hides fossils around the planet to test our faith :rolleyes:

Happy Darwinmas, at any rate!

6. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,129 / 3 / -10

Darwin's full of sh!t, God created everything, including evolution, yes evolution is a fact, God made it that way, evolution isn't the only mystery God willed upon us, the bible explains it (for me) all others are free to believe what they wish.

Read Slowly And Absorb:
    "THE LORD MOVETH IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS HIS WONDERS TO PERFORM"

"HE WHOSOEVER BELIEVETH IN ME SHALL DWELL IN THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN FOREVER"

SAMSON OBAMA IS A CHILD MOLESTER

Last edited: Jul 5, 2009
  7. PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +1,049 / 15 / -9

And a happy Darwinmas to you too Harry! God bless us all, every one!

8. godef

godef In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

He put disciples in quotes, you can't take him literally.

9. godef

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Huh?!? All Darwin ever did was recognize and study what God allegedly created. So why is he full of sh!t? Because he forced society to rewrite their faith to include evolution? So Darwin is the fall guy?

10. PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +1,049 / 15 / -9

Does it matter? God's work is done with Darwin, God's work is not done without Darwin; OR, science happens with Darwin, doesn't happen without Darwin, at least, not yet.

Harry, are you aware that Darwin was VERY reticent about the implications of his own research, being a religious man himself?

Imagine if you had no idea how natural selection worked. You believed God made all the kinds of animals and they bred, and hmmmm mayyyybe they had to eat each other now and then, aww too bad.

But when Darwin realized how natural selection worked, it made this view of the world outdated:

Not only was everything trying to eat everything else all the time, for a living...

...It was the very act of the deaths of millions or billions of organisms, time after time, that provided the mechanism by which each species came into being, including us.

Beside the obvious reproach to biblical literalism, this made each of us the product of wave after wave of killings. Darwin started to realize there were species that packed their little animal hopes and dreams into a 100-yard dash at birth, and 99% of 'em didn't make it. And that was the bloody mechanism by which they were becoming... what? Able to survive 98% of the time?

He looked at his diaries from the Beagle and was not at all pleased but you know what, Harry?

He had balls. Not like the cowardly little keyboard cowboys who would immediately say "oop, nope, Gawwwwwd wouldn't like that line of research," and would therefore paper over the significant facts that were there to be learned. This place teems with them.

So Happy Darwinmas again! The world is indeed a better place!

PFnV

11. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Darwinism is a lie.
    He fails miserably to explain the most basic mysteries of nature and his "theories" are only that...THEORIES! None of what he claims can be proven beyond a shadow of a doubt.

So Darwin! You're so smart...how do you explain the established truths of the One True God? For instance:

1. How do presents "evolve" under the Christmas tree without the Divine Intervention of Santa? Huh?.... HUH?... Thought so.

2. Explain what role "evolution" had in reindeer flight. Where's the so-called "Missing Link" between the secular, non-flying reindeer and the magical, wonderous Santa-given gift of antlered flight.

3. How, in the absence of Divine Power and under the weight and constraint of your worldly "science", does Santa (the One True God) make it around the world, stopping at each good little boy and girl's house, and back to the North Pole.....IN ONE NIGHT?!?!

These are just a few of the wonderous mysteries and unanswerable questions that continue to thwart the evil onslaught of your "evolution", Mr. Darwin, you Santa-damned fraud!. You're soooooooo lucky you're dead already. I hope you're enjoying your eternity in Southtown USA with Heat Miser!

You better watch out!......
    [​IMG]

12. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,129 / 3 / -10

Good observation young man it completly missed me.

Dear Mr Darwin,
    I Apologize, you are not full of sh!t, God Be With You.
    Yours Truly
    Harry

13. godef

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

LMAO, you had me fooled, but only for a moment. Actually, the Santa with the evil eyes shoulda clued me in immediately.

14. godef

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Don't forget the stamp.

15. PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +1,049 / 15 / -9

Children from all over the world address "Letters to Darwin" every Darwinmas, to "Charles Darwin/Galapagos Islands."

16. State

State In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +22 / 1 / -8

#70 Jersey

17. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

James Watson's achievements in molecular biology are not going to be erased or diminished because he makes some useless and absolutely racist remarks about what he thinks about racial differences in intelligence. He has not shown any hard research to support his "theories" (at least in this article). I don't fault him. At his age, most men tend to revert to their youth which, in his case, was likely influenced by the social norms of the time.

It's funny when rich fuks pick on poor and malnourished people.

18. State

State In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +22 / 1 / -8

#70 Jersey

The data is overwhelming that Watson's claim about black-white IQ differences are rooted in nature, though there is evidence that this decade has seen the persistent 15-point gap diminished by a couple of points.

I remember the New Republic taking Charles Murray's book _The Bell Curve_ to task for a text box that utilized one study, I think by Richard Lynn, using the funds of a tiny fund that's much maligned, I think the Pioneer Fund, that showed the average or mean (they do differ) IQ of sub-Saharan Africans to be abysmally low. I think 70.

Gene Expression: A World of Difference: Richard Lynn Maps World Intelligence

Now there have been repeated double-blind studies to show the obvious fallacy of the results. It would also tarnish the book by Charles Murray, though I'm still waiting for the book's refutation.

Alas, these studies have only confirmed exactly the one reported in the book.

Life's unfair. Darwinism means liberal pieties are just that. Pieties. Like a Catholic's belief in the Trinity. Or a Jew's in Moses' miracles.

VDARE.com: 04/23/06 - Lynn's Race Differences in Intelligence: PC Won't Make Them Go Away