PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Josh Miller

Status
Not open for further replies.

stinkypete

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I know Miller was cut early so he could have a chance to sign on with another team. Is he signed? Think there's a chance given Hanson's awful punting that Miller is brought back?

Miller is now with the Titans.

Bummer.

Oh well, there's always Ken Walter.

It's weird, conisdering the amount of money at stake, that there's not more guys out there who can punt a football well. Is it so hard? If I had a son I'd have him punting in the backyard 8 hours a day.

We should get the guy from training camp if he's out of jail by now. LOL

At 5-0 I am not worrying about the punter...After all isn't he the least bit player used on this years team?

At 5-0 I am not worrying about the punter...After all isn't he the least bit player used on this years team?

Giving the Colts the ball on the 50 because our punter can't kick it more than 20 yards isn't my idea of fun.

He was supposed to make around 800 G this year and was cut for this reason ...a bad move I think,they should have tried to renogotiate his contract or maybe he pulled a Milloy oh well maybe hansen can turn it around but I seriously doubt it just my 2Cnts worth

$800G versus Hanson's $595? Is $200G really that important?

Why was Miller let go anyway? He always seemed pretty good to me.

I believe he had a pretty nasty back injury (surgery?) ....obviously he is ok because he caught on with Tenn......

$800G versus Hanson's $595? Is $200G really that important?

If you believe that the move was financial (and I don't) then it was for 500K, the difference between Miller and rookie money (Baugher). Then Baugher went and got himself cut (we still don't know why) and Hanson was the best available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down