PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Josh McDaniels question

Status
Not open for further replies.

DisgruntledTunaFan

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Just curious-why all the hatred for him in previous years? And now all the love for him?

Because his irrational message board nemisis is no longer posting here.

because his playcalling was very shady. I mean..run the ball when u can. Its a privilege to run the ball very well. we had kiddy playcalling but its improved

the plus side for McDaniels..well could be more BB but either way is the offensive scheme and the preparation, we know where to hit people and gameplan is always great.

we go a little too far at times. when u can run..i think we should continue
i was a McDaniel hater. i admit. i dont really hate him now but last year we tried to do some things we are doing now and we just couldnt. We didnt have the personel

Speaking of Josh, assuming the Pats continue their offensive ways, what kind of interest does he get for a Head Coach position. For some reason I think I remember hearing his name thrown around last offseason for a couple of positions. I for one am getting sick of losing coaches, it sure would be nice to hold onto a couple for a few years.

Speaking of Josh, assuming the Pats continue their offensive ways, what kind of interest does he get for a Head Coach position. For some reason I think I remember hearing his name thrown around last offseason for a couple of positions. I for one am getting sick of losing coaches, it sure would be nice to hold onto a couple for a few years.

i think he'll get interest because the success here obviously but also because the offense we run..we can split it out. some teams wont realize its because we have Brady and BB but i dont think it'll work out. I think Josh would stay either way because hes been with Brady so long and i would take it as a betrayal more so than Mangini because hes like Brady's best friend. Similar age..been his QB coach..now runs the offense.

Just curious-why all the hatred for him in previous years? And now all the love for him?

Just 1 senior citizen who now has his own forum. I always found it quite humorous ... others did not. Let's face it, Josh will be, if not already laughing all the way to the bank on this one ... especially considering his age.

BTW: does anyone here know what Josh drives ... I hope it's not a Prius :rofl:
Hopefully he has at least a Magnum engine in his rig if not more.

Last edited:
Because he's finally calling good games.

thats what i hate about McDaniels

gets a little cute at tiems with playcalling. Evans run? cmon. Someone named KOOL AID deserves it

Because of his age probably. The guy has been great all year and his in game adjustments have been near perfect and McDaniels haters want to give the players credit. The funny thing is that they compare him negatively to Charlie Weis and then make the same complaints about McDaniels that people were making about Weis on this and other boards circa 2002 and 2003. Yet, now Weis is an offensive god and McDaniels is clueless.

I just hope GMs around the league feel the same way as some of the McDaniels haters on this board because our offense will take a big hit if we lose him in the offseason. Unfortunately, many GMs see talent when they see it and someone will probably make a run on the guy.

Maybe I'm not on the same page as other people then if I hear stuff like don't give it to Evans. Evans busts his ass day in and out and deserves to get the ball.

Because he blatantly gave up on even the semblance of a deep game last year, issuing a loud call for all defensive players to rush the passer putting Brady's life at risk throughout the 2006 season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back