PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Josh Gordon wants out of Cleveland

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMC00

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Vyk2Nfw.jpg

The entire city of Cleveland wants out of Cleveland....I know where this is going to go so I'll just say if he can come at a reasonable rate and behave himself then fine. Otherwise, nah son.

The Browns have absolutely no reason whatsoever to let him go.

I'd sign him as a free agent, but I wouldn't trade more than a 7th rounder for him...

Something tells me he feels he's worth way more than he actually is

He has hall of fame talent but unfortunately his ego is almost as large as his liver.

At this point, it's not even a guarantee that he'll be reinstated. If he's not, then he can get out of Cleveland and go spend his football season wherever he wants.

The browns dont pay him anything.. Therefore he is worth much more via a trade. However since he has been suspended more time than he has played people wil not give what he is worth. The browns have no reason to get rid of him as his value will only go up. With his history and his low salary we are all living in a fantasy world if we think he is coming to new england.

At this point, it's not even a guarantee that he'll be reinstated. If he's not, then he can get out of Cleveland and go spend his football season wherever he wants.
`

If he is not reinstated this coming season then IMO Union lawyers will get involved.

only way we we sign this guy is if he's cut

dont see happening.

I believe he'd go through waivers. Titans/Chargers/Cowboys/Jags/Ravens would get him.

Seriously though, what if all these troubles he's had aren't just addiction, but absolute stupidity. What if we trade a lot for this moron, and he can't learn the Pat's playbook ? Hall of Fame Talent, Simple Jack brain. Let's not go "full ******" for this guy.

The Browns have absolutely no reason whatsoever to let him go.
Sure they do if they want a clean slate. Heck, he was at a UFC fight with Johnny last weekend. If they got a draft pick and could go into next year without the question marks and trouble makers they very well could be interested.

Look the guy is as talented as they come, but he's one slip-up away from being totally banned by the league.

If he's cut, definitely sign him up. But there's no way I'd trade assets for a guy who may not even make it to Training Camp.

`

If he is not reinstated this coming season then IMO Union lawyers will get involved.

Maybe Bradys lawyer could talk to Goodell about starting over?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes