Welcome to PatsFans.com

Joseph Cirincione - Obama Foreign Policy Advisor

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by IcyPatriot, May 12, 2008.

1. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,753 / 35 / -29

#87 Jersey

Israel is screwed ...

Our missle defense shield could be in jeapordy ...

Joseph Cirincione is a voice against US missle defense ...

Who are the people advising Obama ... hopefully McCain gets the media to do it's due diligence in the general election. After dropping the ball on Clinton let's hope they role up their sleeves and get to work.

If this is what America wants then so be it ... power of the people is the way we work.
    Hard to imagine being screwed for another 4 years but I think we're used to it by now.

This guy is without question from the "America is Bad" school ... we need to smarten up mentality that permeates the brains of reality lacking wack-job leftists.

This guy is as left or more left than Obama ... Sean Penn for VP anyone?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Cirincione

Last edited: May 12, 2008
  2. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

What a nut-job!
    Who in their right mind would want to head an organization dedicated to nuclear non-proliferation and elimination of nuclear arsenals from the earth.

What a JERK!

3. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +699 / 20 / -30

Another obscure post that will make me want to hate Obama.. keep digging FBN there must be something of substance out there somewhere..

4. maverick4

maverick4 Banned

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

It is disturbing to me how many Jewish Americans put the interests of Israel before those of the United States, on this board.

5. Wildo7

Wildo7 Totally Full of It

Ratings:
    +49 / 16 / -3

Why is it the U.S.' job to protect Israel? Do they pay taxes? I thought only people who paid into the system were the ones that should benefit?

6. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +695 / 17 / -19

#24 Jersey

Same question could be asked about Obama wanting to go into Darfur - they don't pay taxes last time I checked.

7. Wildo7

Wildo7 Totally Full of It

Ratings:
    +49 / 16 / -3

That was my point, the right always whines about anything America does for anybody else but them. And we should go to Darfur because we are human beings and they are human beings and are getting slaughtered and have the power to stop it. We could also get the UN to go in with us, not a very analogous situation to Israel really.

8. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +1,753 / 35 / -29

#87 Jersey

Tell me if you disagree with this:

Jimmy Carter and George "W" Bush ... 2 men whose Presidencies were defined primarily by the people they brought to D.C. ... or as in the case of "W" he was brought in by them.

A huge mistake we make as a country is that we vote for a person as President without making an informed decision on who they or what kind of people will surround them.

Ronald Reagan was a great President because he surrounded himself with good people. For the most part Bill Clinton did this also. Part of the reason I like Hillary is because I'm very certain she would have brought good people to D.C. ... the experience factor.

McCain ... don't trust him or the people he would bring ... no sense in discussing him.

Obama ... he is surrounded by elitist liberals who are hell bent on following him ... especially the old Daley crew from Chicago. The ones that got him going through his wife .. he owes many favors.

If you like people like Cirincione ... there is no problem. But if you don't ... and you don't like others then why like Obama ... makes no sense. it has nothing to do with digging at all ... it's called being informed. Judging by many of your posts you are not at all informed ... you love the fluff and you disdain the substance ... your choice ... it's the liberal way.

9. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +1,753 / 35 / -29

#87 Jersey

You think promoting Paestinians or Hamas will get you anywhere? These people hate us and use us. Why suck up to them like Obama will. The more they get the more they want and take.

I think Israel needs to be more giving on the land side of things .. and access to the outside world. Other than that I see no purpose in helping them because they are a pimped people who are used for political gain.

10. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

If not for the specter of 'big brother USA' standing behind Israel, the ME would've long ago sunk into a horrible--possibly nuclear, probably nuclear--war.

11. otis p. driftwood

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Why should they give away anymore land? Their country is already the size of the average American mall (counting parking areas). The Palestinians were offered land originally, they refused. They want Jews gone, not a homeland of their own.

That being said, probably the Israeli homeland should've been carved out of Germany in 1945. That would've fixed everyone.
    :bricks:

12. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +1,753 / 35 / -29

#87 Jersey

It is our duty to stay on the side of the Israel and the Sunni. It's a dirty business but staying on the side of Israel, Egypt, Jordon and Saudi Arabia keeps balance in that region. Lose Israel and Egypt and Jordon are next ... why do liberals think we have good relationships with these states .. for our health.

lots of uninformed or informed but reality clueless on this board IMO.
    Just like Obama ... thoughtfull and reality clueless.

13. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +1,753 / 35 / -29

#87 Jersey

We should do something about Darfur ... on that I agree.

14. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +1,753 / 35 / -29

#87 Jersey

The thing about Israel that many do not know is that there were as many Arabs as there were Jews back then. There are many, many Arabs in Israel ... They are considered Israeli Arabs and they constitute 20% - 25% of the country and the world thinks it's full of Jewish people because the media plays it that way. If the Jewish are such a ruthless people then why do these Arabs still live there?

15. otis p. driftwood

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Why not?

Jews aren't ruthless people. Unless you poke 'em with a stick. They hate that.

:D

Goin' to hell anyway, might as well have a little fun along the way.