PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jonathan Stewart at RB?

Status
Not open for further replies.
jon-stewart1.jpg

He'd have the trash talking covered!

if were gonna overpay for an RB lets atleast do it with Micheal Bush

Tolbert just signed with panthers. Stewart to be traded?

^ I wonder what Carolina would want for Stewart. A second round pick? I say do it! But not more than that

If you like Maurice Jones Drew and Ray Rice then you like Jonathan Stewart...same package. He can do everything they can do.

I honestly don't understand why the Panthers dropped a load of money to re-sign DeAngelo Williams...he's a nice player with good long speed, but I'd take Stewart over him all day if I'm giving one of them 15-20 touches per game; much stronger between the tackles and can seperate from linebackers.

He'll likely stay for his final year in Carolina but I'd imagine there would be a solid market for him. It would be nice for NE to make a play for him, but I would only do it if we could get him for a 2nd and we get back a 5th or 6th plus Stewart...being that he's on a one year deal. Probably not going to happen, but who knows how BB sees Stewart. Nothing he does surprises me.

Shane Vereen is the real deal. He only needs to keep himself healthy to win the starting job on fair competition this offseason, so I'd wait on a deal for a running back...unless we could get Tebow for a 5th round pick in 2013.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back