PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jonathan Lee Riches lawsuit? [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flying Fungi

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Anyone seen this? It was referred to in the Herald's print edition and my wife actually forwarded me a PDF of the complaint.

Very weird stuff...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Lee_Riches

the PDF is too big to post here, but if anyone wants to post it on an FTP server or other site--shoot me a PM and I'll email it over...

Re: Jonathan Lee Riches lawsuit?

the lawsuit is against Bill Belichick for $5mil--almost too creepy to be funny, but definitely the work of a nutjob

Yeah, this looks real serious :D

"On September 20, 2007, against Bill Belichick, Tom Brady, and Randy Moss for "Illegally Spying on My Life". Riches also alleged that Belichick sells bathroom videos to Larry Craig, Randy Moss placed a "radio shack recording device" on the San Diego Chargers' Shawn Merriman during an NFL game, and that before the 2005 Super Bowl Tom Brady "put a recording device in Donovan McNabb's Chunky Soup. He ate it."

What was the complaint about and against whom?

I wonder if he's married to Aurora Faye Brady?

I like the way he hand scribbles in a copyright symbol at the end of his name.

I like the way he hand scribbles in a copyright symbol at the end of his name.

Like Danny Boy (R)? Hmmmmmmmmm.........

I suspect that we now can say with full confidence where Gregg Hysteribrook is obtaining his inside information...

Last edited:

maybe this was Mangini's angle?

Attachments

• JLRjpeg1.jpg
    JLRjpeg1.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 531
Last edited:

I remember reading about this guy during the summer. He filed a $63 billion dollar lawsuit against Vick. Claimed Vick stole his 2 pitbulls then sold them so he could use the money to but misiles from Iran. Claimed Vick was a member of Al-Qaeda.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,293268,00.html

This is the same guy that claims that Steve Jobs hired OJ Simpson to be his private hit-man. The guy is a nut case.

Where are the oldtimers here? No one remembers Aurora Faye? I think we just found who may have been the source for "her"!

Re: Belichick scandal widens by inmate suing the Patriots (this has got to be a joke)

I can't wait for that douche nozzle Florio over at PFT to spend several days disecting the suit like he did with that other frivialous suit against the Pats by the Jets fan.

Did anyone read his live blog Monday night? It's more clear than ever he doesn't like BB, the organization and Pats fans.

Of course he's a lawyer which makes him one notch below pig **** in the eyes of most Americans.

Re: Belichick scandal widens by inmate suing the Patriots (this has got to be a joke)

You actually care about this? Even if it was true the guy is merely desperate for some sort of attention.

Last edited:

Sounds like a guy who has nothing better to do in jail then to make up hilarious lawsuits.

Anyone can sue for anything. I'm sure it's real. Until it gets thrown out (more like laughed out). I can sue PATRIOTSFANINPA for his chosen username on patsfans.com if I want to waste my time.

Thats gotta be a joke article/newpaper. No way is that guy serious.

Who cares anymore?

Apparently you do...

I don't care anymore about that but this article was too good and too outrageous to pass up from sharing it

Apparently you need a sense of humor - Try and get one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing