Welcome to PatsFans.com

jOnathan Kraft on NEST NOW!

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by PATSNUTme, Feb 27, 2006.

1. PATSNUTme

PATSNUTme Paranoid Homer Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +104 / 2 / -1

#75 Jersey

You have 60 seconds to turn your TV's on ao Jonathan can tells nothing, but in a nice way.
  2. PATSNUTme

Ratings:
    +104 / 2 / -1

#75 Jersey

He did seem optimistic about both Willie and Adam. This Wed at 4PM we should know if there is a deal on the CBA or not.

The one thing that I did learn is the uncapped year will be not mean that we are in a MLB situation. In fact it may be worst for everyone.

Oh yes, he did say that they did have plan to move forward with or without a deal. BB must be pissed that he said that.
  3. flutie2phelan

flutie2phelan Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

BB said the exact same thing just the other day ... in his "garrulous" interview, extensively discussed here.
  4. fgssand

fgssand PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +25 / 0 / -1

#17 Jersey

Maybe the sky is NOT falling

He was very optimistic about a CBA, saying if he were a betting man, he would opt that way. He also did leave hope for both AV and Willie. He did acknowledge what they both mean to the family, team and organization.

Keep your hopes up folks (at least those of us that feel clutch kicking is important and AV is the best at it)
  5. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +278 / 9 / -9

#24 Jersey

Why would that upset Belichick ? As long as he didn't say what the plans are . . .
  6. PATSNUTme

Ratings:
    +104 / 2 / -1

#75 Jersey

From what I read last week, BB was throwing us a major BS ball saying that they couldn't do anything unless they knew what was going on.

He had a plan, and as BG said, he has a plan in back of the plan and probably another plan behind that one.
  7. flutie2phelan

flutie2phelan Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Oh, yeah. Thanks for clearing up my cloudy memory. That IS what BB said, isn't it?

It was US ALL who said, "Bull. He's got a plan .. and a fallback plan ... and a plan behind that one."
  8. Bill's Girl

Bill's Girl Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Hi Nutty! It's nice to be quoted......and correctly at that! I missed this interview, thanks for posting the highlights! I have heard the rumors that a deal was close too, but unless it is signed on the dotted line I won't believe anything!

I can't take much more on the Adam front.....I can't remember the last time I agonized this much about the potential loss of a player!

Please stay, Adam!
  9. PATSNUTme

Ratings:
    +104 / 2 / -1

#75 Jersey

I decided that I've had enough of this speculation on the CBA and the players.

Until a CBA agreement is reached, I going exclusively with Cheerleaders, Draft, Batting Penquins, and other lighter stuff. If I don't, my head is going to explode for nothing.
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2006
  10. patsox23

patsox23 Rookie

Ratings:
    +9 / 1 / -0

Um...guys? He was joking. He doesn't actually think BB will be mad at Jonathan Kraft for saying that the team has a plan, either way. Duh.