PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

jOnathan Kraft on NEST NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
You have 60 seconds to turn your TV's on ao Jonathan can tells nothing, but in a nice way.

He did seem optimistic about both Willie and Adam. This Wed at 4PM we should know if there is a deal on the CBA or not.

The one thing that I did learn is the uncapped year will be not mean that we are in a MLB situation. In fact it may be worst for everyone.

Oh yes, he did say that they did have plan to move forward with or without a deal. BB must be pissed that he said that.

PATSNUTme said:
Oh yes, he did say that they did have plan to move forward with or without a deal. BB must be pissed that he said that.

BB said the exact same thing just the other day ... in his "garrulous" interview, extensively discussed here.

Maybe the sky is NOT falling

PATSNUTme said:
He did seem optimistic about both Willie and Adam. This Wed at 4PM we should know if there is a deal on the CBA or not.

The one thing that I did learn is the uncapped year will be not mean that we are in a MLB situation. In fact it may be worst for everyone.

He was very optimistic about a CBA, saying if he were a betting man, he would opt that way. He also did leave hope for both AV and Willie. He did acknowledge what they both mean to the family, team and organization.

Keep your hopes up folks (at least those of us that feel clutch kicking is important and AV is the best at it)

PATSNUTme said:
Why would that upset Belichick ? As long as he didn't say what the plans are . . .

From what I read last week, BB was throwing us a major BS ball saying that they couldn't do anything unless they knew what was going on.

He had a plan, and as BG said, he has a plan in back of the plan and probably another plan behind that one.

PATSNUTme said:
From what I read last week, BB was throwing us a major BS ball saying that they couldn't do anything unless they knew what was going on.

He had a plan, and as BG said, he has a plan in back of the plan and probably another plan behind that one.

Oh, yeah. Thanks for clearing up my cloudy memory. That IS what BB said, isn't it?

It was US ALL who said, "Bull. He's got a plan .. and a fallback plan ... and a plan behind that one."

PATSNUTme said:

Hi Nutty! It's nice to be quoted......and correctly at that! I missed this interview, thanks for posting the highlights! I have heard the rumors that a deal was close too, but unless it is signed on the dotted line I won't believe anything!

I can't take much more on the Adam front.....I can't remember the last time I agonized this much about the potential loss of a player!

Please stay, Adam!

Bill's Girl said:
Hi Nutty! It's nice to be quoted......and correctly at that! I missed this interview, thanks for posting the highlights! I have heard the rumors that a deal was close too, but unless it is signed on the dotted line I won't believe anything!

I can't take much more on the Adam front.....I can't remember the last time I agonized this much about the potential loss of a player!

Please stay, Adam!

I decided that I've had enough of this speculation on the CBA and the players.

Until a CBA agreement is reached, I going exclusively with Cheerleaders, Draft, Batting Penquins, and other lighter stuff. If I don't, my head is going to explode for nothing.

Last edited:
BelichickFan said:
Why would that upset Belichick ? As long as he didn't say what the plans are . . .

Um...guys? He was joking. He doesn't actually think BB will be mad at Jonathan Kraft for saying that the team has a plan, either way. Duh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back