PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jonas' Nickname From Pats Teammates = "Supreme"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely not. Being a football fan is deadly serious business.
mad0001.gif

I hadn't even posted in this thread, yet I still feel ashamed.

Everyone call me Dallas.

Supreme-LY LATE *lolzzz*

Supreme-LY LATE *lolzzz*

Thanks for the unintentionally ironic comedy!

(Psst .......your joke was posted here in this thread by another poster yesterday. You have my sympathies though, Ive done the same myself in the past!:D. )

I paraphrased Wright's comments in my head as "have you seen him with his shirt off? His body is supreme".

Anyone else think the whole basis for the nickname is a little creepy?

I paraphrased Wright's comments in my head as "have you seen him with his shirt off? His body is supreme".
Dude, you better hush before you draw gymrat out of the woodwork...

Stat note:

As of today, Gray has 8 rushing yards less than Ridley, and twice the TDs.

Thanks for the unintentionally ironic comedy!

(Psst .......your joke was posted here in this thread by another poster yesterday. You have my sympathies though, Ive done the same myself in the past!:D. )

Damnit!! I was all proud of myself for that one too, back to the drawing boards :(

Damnit!! I was all proud of myself for that one too, back to the drawing boards :(
I guess you can say you were SUPREMELY LATE on that one! :D

...........oh..........right...

Career arc - mediocre camp leads to PS, after injury plays decent, 200 yard game, Pats Hall of fame, player of the week, big head, nicknamed supreme, Blount acquired, misses practice, homeless alcoholic by Tuesday.
Saw him panhandling outside the AT%T store at Wrentham Mall yesterday. Everyone was dropping chargers in his helmet...

Hey if Gray can be sent home for his cellphone battery going kaput, what should the Pats do to Ernie Adams for repeatedly screwing up the replay challenges this year?

• Agree
Reactions: TBR
Yikes. I saw on patriots Gameday that after Gray got sent home he tweeted out something about how quickly they will turn on you. Then the tweet was quickly deleted. He is not playing against the Lions.

Yikes. I saw on patriots Gameday that after Gray got sent home he tweeted out something about how quickly they will turn on you. Then the tweet was quickly deleted. He is not playing against the Lions.

I think that was a reference to "fans" giving him **** on Twitter for being late, whereas just a few days ago they were praising him after the Colts game. Not a smart move though because it can be terribly misinterpreted. He's active today, he just won't be starting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back