PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jon Condo needs to learn to shut up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

spacecrime

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
... or he'll suffer the fate of Brooks Barnard. Or that DT from Syracuse..forget his name...French name began with a "G"

Anyway, from a newspaper article linked from Reiss's Pieces:

http://www.centredaily.com/mld/centredaily/sports/14243662.htm

"The Patriots had me up in December -- they wanted to meet me -- and I was introduced to Pioli. He told me they wanted me right from the get-go but I decided to go with Dallas. They said they really liked me and I felt good about that.

"And they're not sending me to Europe. A lot of times teams send a guy to Europe and then they tend to forget about him. They wanted me to come up here and work with the kickers, get our timing down. They said they were going to give me the best opportunity I can get. I bought what they were selling me."

What was so damning about what he said? Its not like he was talking numbers or anything.

spacecrime said:
... or he'll suffer the fate of Brooks Barnard. Or that DT from Syracuse..forget his name...French name began with a "G"

Louis Gachelin undrafted DT who expected to start at the DT position when we went 4-3.

dryheat44 said:
Louis Gachelin undrafted DT who expected to start at the DT position when we went 4-3.
That's that guy! I was amazed when I read his interview where he said that Romeo had promised him a starting position. It all became clear when he was cut a couple days later.

spacecrime said:
That's that guy! I was amazed when I read his interview where he said that Romeo had promised him a starting position. It all became clear when he was cut a couple days later.
I think he's starting....in arena footbal..or was it the CFL...one of those...

Jon Condo needs to learn to shut up...

I saw the title and thought it was a post by schmessy...

...Joe Condo of Fall River Mass needs to shut up!

:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back