PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jon Beason interview on ESPN Radio Boston

Status
Not open for further replies.

R_T26

Banned
Reaction score
Sounded very well spoken. Says BB threw some balls at him and they watched video together. BB apparently impressed by his hands asked him if he was interested in playing offense. Says he went to Miami as a safety but grew out of the position. Would love to play for the Pats (of course he would say that) especially with their great offseason. Says getting picked hgher you get more money but the benefit of going late first round you get to play for a winner. Says his style is controlled chaos, and he feels he would be fine playing in a 3-4. Says BB was more interested in if he had the mind to play in the system rather then the body. Would love for himself and merriweather to be the pats 2 picks, and says they are both great friends.

Thanks for finding this. I really like Beason, but I do worry about his size. If he could bulk up I could see him being a good future replacement for Bruschi, but he would need to add a significant amount of weight. Not sure if his small frame could handle it. Beason and Merriweather definitely wouldn't dissapoint me, but I would be surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back