Joker could be next

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I opened this forum, the top 3 threads were:

Nate Washington released
Stork Released
Joker could be next

Joker, people think the Patriots might release you!!! :D

So if BB was to release Joker, could he be claimed by another messageboard?

Imagine if GangGreen claimed him.

That would not end well, but would be entertaining as hell to watch.

Or I introduce him to my Savage Stevens 320 12 Gauge...or my 100 pound german shepherd. Not sure which one he deserves more

Roger's big enough that, if he's had any training, he should be able to take down the dog. No need to take the chance. Firearms via Castle doctrine FTW.

So if BB was to release Joker, could he be claimed by another messageboard?

Imagine if GangGreen claimed him.

That would not end well, but would be entertaining as hell to watch.

If they made him their version of this guy, it'd be a bad idea:

captain-jet-gives-up-nfl-fan-gifs.gif

It looks like the NFL practices what it preaches...a Tweet makes it "more likely than not" that someone is going to do harm to the Commissioner. :rolleyes:

Otherwise, I think someone at 345 Park has been watching too much Ray Donovan or has been binge-watching reruns of The Sopranos.

If the League has credible reason and evidence to believe that a Tweeter or Poster poses a threat to Roger, its only course is to refer the matter to the local police (if the threat comes from within DC, New York City or Goodell's home town) or to the FBI if it crosses state lines.

Otherwise, the League has no more rights than a husband or wife who thinks their spouse is cheating on them; they can hire a detective to gather evidence legally and, in this case, turn it over to the authorities.

I'd love it if they were caught trying to do anything illegal, though. ;)

NFL security:

grant_youtube_brimleyfirm_64011.jpg

ZzQr6wB_XhB7fSOQTY9EmxXx1ZGWrbR2Bw7HYzOQgpcnBUAJyXVweSw4MRc0j68eOxojsUDjvvdzWHD-bFuIjD7I5N6b7TD4HAdC69MEo2LoxgSlimI4K89U466gH4SFSg

Roger's big enough that, if he's had any training, he should be able to take down the dog.
100 pound German Shepard versus that weak willed, soft as **** jerkoff? My money is on the German Shepard.

I know this was just an attempt to be funny, but Joe as a Jet's fan? Have you read his posts in the past? I think it is more likely he would turn into a professional ballerina. :D

I did qualify it by saying IF....I wouldn't expect those jamokes to actually pull it off...:p

The NFL commissioner garnered a 19 percent favorable rating and 40 percent unfavorable rating from fans. His job approval rating comes in at 28 percent, 19 points less than the mark Americans give President Barack Obama.

Goodell, the son of a U.S. senator and representative, surely understands the importance of public opinion.

One of the only instances of a president enduring a job approval rating identical to Goodell’s came when Iranians held Americans hostage in Tehran and the rate of inflation approached 11 percent. Apart from Jimmy Carter’s 28 percent job approval rating in June 1979, George W. Bush suffered during the economic collapse near the end of his second term with a 25 percent approval rating, Richard Nixon posted a 24 percent rating immediately before his resignation, and Harry Truman, mired in an unpopular war in Korea, elicited the worst presidential approval rating in Gallup history at 22 percent in February of 1952.

Roger Goodell's Job Approval Ranks with Least Popular Presidents in History - Breitbart

The NFL commissioner garnered a 19 percent favorable rating and 40 percent unfavorable rating from fans. His job approval rating comes in at 28 percent, 19 points less than the mark Americans give President Barack Obama.

Goodell, the son of a U.S. senator and representative, surely understands the importance of public opinion.

One of the only instances of a president enduring a job approval rating identical to Goodell’s came when Iranians held Americans hostage in Tehran and the rate of inflation approached 11 percent. Apart from Jimmy Carter’s 28 percent job approval rating in June 1979, George W. Bush suffered during the economic collapse near the end of his second term with a 25 percent approval rating, Richard Nixon posted a 24 percent rating immediately before his resignation, and Harry Truman, mired in an unpopular war in Korea, elicited the worst presidential approval rating in Gallup history at 22 percent in February of 1952.

Roger Goodell's Job Approval Ranks with Least Popular Presidents in History - Breitbart

If they remove Rats fans from the poll his approval rating would be even lower.

Roger's big enough that, if he's had any training, he should be able to take down the dog. No need to take the chance. Firearms via Castle doctrine FTW.
To be honest, I would absolutely take a well-trained german shepherd over any human in a fight other than the shepherd's master. The combination of intelligence, strength and bite pressure is lethal and really is unmatched against any human or other dog breed.

How about we settle on both? Flesh wound from target rounds to start and then sick the shepherd? Kensil and Goodell are both so deserving.

Oh no, not @Joker! :eek:

Listen man, if it comes to it, I'll testify on your behalf that you're a sane, polite and reasonable person.

I'm very good at lying. Hell, all Jet fans are. We lie to ourselves well enough each offseason to believe we have a shot at the Lombardi. This would be a piece of cake in comparison.

Did you ever think that you are just having a nightmare known as present day life?

Goodell, most certainly, WILL DIE. That's not a threat, it's a guarantee.

What if you just hold a rabbits foot in each hand an really wish hard for it?

I'm more along the lines of wishing for poetic justice. CTE snowballing with Goodell testifying, then confronted they knew and "stonewalled." Then like his father's nemesis (Nixon), who liked to mention integrity his epitaph is a mockery of it.

i hope he suffers uncontrollable diarrhea during a live press conference
He already does when he opens his mouth. Seriously though, if I posted that threat and this guy called me would say,"so what if I did" and hang up. WTF is the NFL gonna do...suspend me from watching games?

To be honest, I would absolutely take a well-trained german shepherd over any human in a fight other than the shepherd's master. The combination of intelligence, strength and bite pressure is lethal and really is unmatched against any human or other dog breed.

How about we settle on both? Flesh wound from target rounds to start and then sick the shepherd? Kensil and Goodell are both so deserving.

I will take Any special forces guy, seals, sas, masad over any dog any day of the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back