PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Joker could be next

Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally over 90% of my tweets are aimed at Goodell asking him why he's still alive.

I can only hope Kensil shows up on my doorstep and to tell me I'm in "big f'n trouble"

Just a question.

If someone were to visit his snow covered grave and pissed "Tony2046 was here" , could I could they get in trouble?

Last edited:
I say that if Joker were to end up in court we enact a modern day version of the "I am Spartacus " moment.

"I am Joker"

When I opened this forum, the top 3 threads were:

Nate Washington released
Stork Released
Joker could be next

Joker, people think the Patriots might release you!!! :D

It looks like the NFL practices what it preaches...a Tweet makes it "more likely than not" that someone is going to do harm to the Commissioner. :rolleyes:

Otherwise, I think someone at 345 Park has been watching too much Ray Donovan or has been binge-watching reruns of The Sopranos.

If the League has credible reason and evidence to believe that a Tweeter or Poster poses a threat to Roger, its only course is to refer the matter to the local police (if the threat comes from within DC, New York City or Goodell's home town) or to the FBI if it crosses state lines.

Otherwise, the League has no more rights than a husband or wife who thinks their spouse is cheating on them; they can hire a detective to gather evidence legally and, in this case, turn it over to the authorities.

I'd love it if they were caught trying to do anything illegal, though. ;)

Literally over 90% of my tweets are aimed at Goodell asking him why he's still alive.

I can only hope Kensil shows up on my doorstep and to tell me I'm in "big f'n trouble"
If he's on your doorstep, he's trespassing. Call the police and press charges.

398098706_tp.jpg

Well, I've never said I want to kill Roger Goodell. I mean, I do kinda want to, but I definitely wouldn't. I would celebrate if someone else did.

Or I introduce him to my Savage Stevens 320 12 Gauge...or my 100 pound german shepherd. Not sure which one he deserves more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back