Welcome to PatsFans.com

Joke

Discussion in 'The PatsFans.com Pub' started by notex, Apr 3, 2007.

1. notex

notex Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Got this off a West Ham United Board...im a big soccer fan (laugh it up), and follow West Ham almost as closely as the pats. BTW if anyone is intersted in some real good sport you should checkout the premier league games there is about 7 or 8 games left, pretty exciting stuff. West Ham needs a boat load of points to not get relegated (sent down to the champions league). Even though they are a GREAT team.

Anyways... here you go..

A 13 year old boy came home all happy.
    His mom asked, "what did you do at school today hunny?"
    "Oh i had sex with my teacher," he said calmly.
    The mother began to scream and yell and sent him to his room till his father got home.
    When the father came home the mother said distroutly and close to tears, "Go talk to your son...he had sex with his teacher today!!!!!!!!!"
    The dad with the BIG grin on his face walked upstairs.
    He asked his son what happened at school and the son told him.
    The dad said, "son im so proud of u im going to get you that bike you have wanted."
    They go out and buy the bike and the dad asked him if he wanted to ride it home and the son replied,
    "Nah dad, i would but my bum is still sore."

2. gomezcat

gomezcat It's SIR Moderator to you Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

"ot this off a West Ham United Board...im a big soccer fan (laugh it up), and follow West Ham almost as closely as the pats. BTW if anyone is intersted in some real good sport you should checkout the premier league games there is about 7 or 8 games left, pretty exciting stuff. West Ham needs a boat load of points to not get relegated (sent down to the champions league). Even though they are a GREAT team.

Anyways... here you go.."

You're a Hammers fan and boasting about it? :rofl: You aren't the only one on the board, though.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2007
  3. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl Banned

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

shouldn't this be merged into the [official] joke thread????

4. notex

notex Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

lol didnt know there was a joke thread, oh well, yeah move it whoever wants too. Im not just a hammers fan, i watch all soccer but hammers are my favorite, i obviously know they arent going to win much haha. i used to root for Man. United as a kid but that got boring. whos else likes the hammers

Last edited: Apr 4, 2007