PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Johnson visiting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldEnglandPatriot

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Apologies if this is old news already to the board, but NFL Total Access tonight mentioned Keyshawn Johnson visiting (or at least talking to) the Pats.

That surprised me a little.

i just heard that somthing going on with giants

OldEnglandPatriot said:
Apologies if this is old news already to the board, but NFL Total Access tonight mentioned Keyshawn Johnson visiting (or at least talking to) the Pats.

Thanks for the info, but for some reason I just can't get excited about anything this team does right now. Besides, it will probably go nowhere just like everything else this offseason. :(

stick21 said:
i just heard that somthing going on with giants

Yes, that was mentioned. I think the gist was that he has talked with the NYG and was due to meet/talk with the NEP next.

Well, obviously your like us all, shocked, but what is Vinatieri? Human, and a kicker, but obviously he didn't want either NE or humanistic prices to stay in NE, he wants what very little field goal kickers have in the NFL... Glory. He obviously thinks glory is with the Colts as true to the missed/shanked kick by Vanderjadt, they are looking for salvation.
We need it elsewhere and K.Johnson is defintely not it if we're going to pay jacked up #1 WR prices, it'll do nothing but stick us with that AHole, and run off Branch next year.
It entices anyone on paper, but it speaks differently off of it. Just do something in the draft, we are slowly becoming the Billy Beane of the NFL guys. Lets just make it worth it every year like ol' Billy does for Oakland. Seriously!

DocAdkinsDiet said:
Have faith in the FO. They always pull it out
I have faith here! I have faith! Defense will rise again this year!

Faith is starting to wane, a weee too much latley...

OldEnglandPatriot said:
It shouldn't. BB and Keyshawn are pretty tight, and we need WRs in the worst way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes