John Tomase's Blog is getting spammed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
In case he didn't already know in his blog his comments are getting hit with spam with people claiming to be from this site. I'll be getting the info from the Herald and knocking out whoever is doing it from here as they're posting our info and claiming we're doing it.

Unless you come forward here....before I figure out who you are, Because I will :cool:

Ian

Last edited:
We support you Ian

Thanks Digger. If they're a registered user here we'll find out who it is in the morning.

Ian

Last edited:
I really wanna see who this pr*ck is! (I hope it's not a senior member that contributes to the forum.)

Thank you Ian. While you're comparing notes with the Herald, pass along my apologies for the thread. It was a giggle gone horribly wrong. I'd apologize on that thread again, but I have no wish to bump it. And I removed the phony quotes from my last post after the Herald removed them from their site.

Bad T-shirt, no fabric softener for you!

Thanks Ian, I tried to represent Patsfan.com with some modest degree of decorum.

Not me IAN....I just posted my FAMILY GUY likeness pic. As a big guy myself...I consider myself allowed to cross that line.

For the record...my post there...and I stand behind it even now:

John, why should he be there. To face a myriad of useless dumb-*** questions from an uninformed media looking for sensationalism? Any questions he may be asked could impact his selections in the upcoming draft. Perhaps if the writers were more informed and balanced he would stay there for once.
Comment by: F.B.N. — March 28, 2006

Last edited:
Down with the spamers, or how ever or whatever they are doin..

I'm glad to see some action being taken. I know i'm a newbie and my opinion probably means nothing, but spamming the guys blog wasn't cool.

SteveBsFan said:
I'm glad to see some action being taken. I know i'm a newbie and my opinion probably means nothing, but spamming the guys blog wasn't cool.

You can speak your mind here...that's what I liked about this site when I came here.

Ian, I've posted there once or twice, but not spamming. None whatsoever.

Ian...Thanks for letting us know about it...get to the bottom of it...only way!! I haven't even visited the blog, but spamming from here??? Action needed...!! You always keep ahead of it all!! What morons do that??

All hail to the Spam Man!! Go get em Ian!! Support you 100%!

Does this have anything to do with his citation of a report that started with Miguel?

There was a thread where we were talking about Patsfans as a news source. Many people, including me, went out of our way to give Tomase credit for listing Patsfans as his source (though we lamented he did not give Miguel individual credit)

Is THIS the thanks someone is giving him for giving Patsfans.com credit?

The person doing this is miguided at best - and is actually quite stupid for targeting Tomase of all people

Spamming - no way - Yes, I did leave one comment and it really was not in poor taste at all.

Let me know if you need more - Tomase does not deserve to be spammed however and it is not good that this group is associted in any way with negative stuff.

I posted a few times, but only well thought out and insightful comments. :)

I hate spam. We use to have it all the time when I was in the Army.

Anyway, whoever it is shouldn't be claiming our site. If he/she is going to do that, claim it for himself only and leave this site out of it. Once we find out, it probably won't be a regular poster here anyway.

Maybe,we should send our media poll to him and others though. But, I'm sure that more than a few have viewed it anyway.

PATSNUTme said:
I hate spam. We use to have it all the time when I was in the Army.

Anyway, whoever it is shouldn't be claiming our site. If he/she is going to do that, claim it for himself only and leave this site out of it. Once we find out, it probably won't be a regular poster here anyway.

Maybe,we should send our media poll to him and others though. But, I'm sure that more than a few have viewed it anyway.

Whoever is doing it shouldn't be doing it at ALL. It's not cool to do it, no matter what. Doing it, but leaving out the mention of Patsfans.com doesn't excuse the act.

shmessy said:
Whoever is doing it shouldn't be doing it at ALL. It's not cool to do it, no matter what. Doing it, but leaving out the mention of Patsfans.com doesn't excuse the act.

I'm not condoning doing it at all. In fact, doing that is wrong. But, someone is doing it and they should leave Patsfan.com out of it.

That is doing two dumb things instead of just one.

Matbe we're being framed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey