PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

John Kincaide is a moron

Status
Not open for further replies.

PAPatsjunkie

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Somebody tell me they are listening to this imbecile, he is filling in for Colin Cowherd today and is going on and on and on about how the Patriots should start Cassel this week.. how this is a "meaningless" game and that the only reason to play Brady is to break records. He is also playing the "what if Brady gets injured??" card. Doesnt he realize that even without the chance of 16-0 or all the records, the starters would be playing much of this game anyway?

Somebody tell me they are listening to this imbecile, he is filling in for Colin Cowherd today and is going on and on and on about how the Patriots should start Cassel this week.. how this is a "meaningless" game and that the only reason to play Brady is to break records. He is also playing the "what if Brady gets injured??" card. Doesnt he realize that even without the chance of 16-0 or all the records, the starters would be playing much of this game anyway?

I've been stuck listening to him blather on for awhile now. He's just yet another "outsider" who doesn't get it. He's convinced BB will play Brady and Moss so that they can pad meaningless personal stats. The Pats will prepare and play this game like they have every other game this season. Practice can not duplicate game play and BB wants them sharp.

Yeah, I'm ripping out my hair listening to this guy!! does he not realize that the Pats will have a 13 day layoff before their next game?! how did resting their players with 1 week off work out for the Dolts?! This guy is a freakin MORON!! Dude any player any game could get injured! what if the Pats didn't play Brady and he ends up slipping on the sidelines breaking an ankle? what would we say then? Kincaide is ******ed.

The pro-Pats callers he's taken so far seemed to have missed the point.

u might as well listen to denise and carol, if you want to hear that garbage. a lot of these guys just spend the night thinking of how they can get under peoples skin. they take a contrary point, just so that there can be an argument about something

I've noticed a couple pundits, who are usually against anything Patriots,
come out and offer this wisdom to NE coaching.
They say it's so no starters will be injured if they don't play.
No. These guys are just saying this so there'll be more of a chance the Pats do not attain the undefeated season.
These guys are so frustrated.:p

Yeah, I can see why Kincaide might think the game's meaningless. It's not like the NFL Network is devoting wall-to-wall coverage to it or anything. :bricks:

Last edited:
You've just fallen into his trap. He is some no-name run-of-the-mill probably from some local station somewheretrying to get his name out or at the least get some callers. You've done more than enough by giving his name on a Pats message board.

Can't blame the guy for trying but I'm sure he's trying trying to make it big.

You don't have to be forced to listen to the inane drivel of wanna-be's. Invest in Sirius Satellite radio home of the NFL radio you won't be disappointed. Every game on both teams radio play by play. Excellent talk radio, interviews w players from around the league constantinly mostly un-biased reporting. once you have aradio subscription you can get it on-line for free. trust me if you like radio you will get addicted.

You don't have to be forced to listen to the inane drivel of wanna-be's. Invest in Sirius Satellite radio home of the NFL radio you won't be disappointed. Every game on both teams radio play by play. Excellent talk radio, interviews w players from around the league constantinly mostly un-biased reporting. once you have aradio subscription you can get it on-line for free. trust me if you like radio you will get addicted.

Second second....

You've just fallen into his trap. He is some no-name run-of-the-mill probably from some local station somewheretrying to get his name out or at the least get some callers. You've done more than enough by giving his name on a Pats message board.

Can't blame the guy for trying but I'm sure he's trying trying to make it big.

Exactly right. Actually, he's on one of the sports stations here in Atlanta. Not a good show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes