Welcome to PatsFans.com

John Kerry, the American Scumbag

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by QuiGon, Oct 31, 2006.

1. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

God what a lowlife he is. He is just letting his true colors show. The disdain and hatred American liberals have for our military comes through yet again. Now he's just trying to laugh it off as a "botched joke".

The only botched joke I see here is the joke that is John Kerry. But I thank him for showing his true colors. Now he is revealed to all for the scumbag he is.

I can't wait to see how the loony lefties on this board defend him.

2. Pujo

Pujo Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

He should have said "Get an education or you'll end up like that blabbering idiot Qui Gon."

3. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Well maybe he darn well should have. But he didn't. Instead what he did was insult every single man and woman serving as enlisted in the United States Armed Forces.

And, as I predicted, scumbag liberals like you are defending him.

4. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

The way that statement came out of Kerry's mouth was odd indeed, but...

All this is crazy....when I first heard the statement, I thought it was a dig at Bush and not the troops. You are trying to tell me that a guy who served in the armed forces would take time out of his prepared remarks, to take a jab at the education levels of his brothers in the armed forces?

Think about it, it doesn't make a lot of sense for him to do that. Even as his camp does damage control right now, the neocoons are jumping on this faster than a boot on a flaming ***** bag....I guess this is all they have to be happy about...a stupid comment twisted the wrong way.

Funny how Tony Snow can publicly say how bad he thinks the remarks are, but when people that he speaks for say thingsthat are shady at best, he replies oftentimes with the "Thats not what they meant by Waterboarding....timetables...Wiretaping etc."

If this is the October Surprise, it isn't surprising...

5. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Nobody's twisting anything. I have his direct quote in my sig. You can view it yourself:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLuMWiQ6r2o&eurl=

Yeah... sure... conservatives took over what little brain power Kerry has and controlled him to make him say that remark :rolleyes:

6. Holy Diver

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

I'm not saying you are twisting the verbal content of his statement, just the meaning of it. I've already read the transcript after I watched the video...and I thought he was busting on Bush, and it looks like I was right in my understanding of his jab. The republicans seem to be in defense mode 101, quick to point a finger. Get out a talking point...and stir whats left in the spin machine.

And again....the October Surprise....today being the 31st, its the last day that it can possibly happen. What I was meaning by saying that is, nothing has surprised me from a republican strategic standpoint in october. Nothing has shocked me...nothing has awed me. If this is the last day, that must be the surprise....

7. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

John Kerry is. What part of that did you not understand?

8. Holy Diver

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

http://www.boston.com/news/globe/city_region/breaking_news/2006/10/kerry_says_he_b.html

"I'm sick and tired of a whole bunch of Republican attacks, most of which come from people who never wore the uniform and never had the courage to stand up and go to war themselves."

"I apologize to no one for my criticism of the President and of his broken policy. If anyone owes our troops in the fields an apology it is the President and his failed team and a Republican majority of the Congress that has been willing to stamp, rubber stamp, policies that have done injury to our troops and to their families."

-John Kerry

case closed....

Last edited: Oct 31, 2006
  9. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

So NEM...because Kerry bullsh*tted his way thru Vietnam, and then turns around and condems EVERY SOLDIER (Including himself) AS A WAR CRIMINAL, suddenly he is a hero?

10. Seymour93

Seymour93 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

And you feel the need to make a copycat thread about Kerry's comments because?

11. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +668 / 2 / -9

John Fonda Kerry is the best thing that could happen for the Republicans, that one remark got them another million votes.

Good work Kerry, you idiot traitor bastard.

12. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Hee Hee! Well said

13. Holy Diver

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

Dude.....Kerry WENT to Vietnam...His job was to defend the constitution. Its his duty as an American to speak his mind...infact...its his 1st amenndmet right to do so. You need to read this :

Amendment I - Freedom of Religion, Press - Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

That is a quote from America's constitution. It was written by our founding fathers.

and show me how Kerrty BuLL$^$TTED his way through a purple heart, and show me by not going Rove on me.

14. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +537 / 6 / -2

The thing is holy, as free as we all are to say whatever it is we want, those listening are also just as free to respond accordingly (legally of course). Kerry can say anything. He said something dumb. Now, the people are responding as they are free to do.

15. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Because I damn well felt like it. Now do you criticize other people that do the same thing or are you just a mindless hypocrite...?

16. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

:rofl: Yeah, you wish it was "case closed". What I saw was John Kerry's idiocy was the lead story not just on the local news, but on the network news.

He has insulted the entire US Armed Forces and then he compunded his idiocy by giving a whole "I do not apologize" routine. :rofl:

Newsflash: This ain't something that is only being discussed on Drudge and in blogs... this was the lead story of the day on the network news. Even his fellow democrats wish he would just shut the f*** up.

17. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +668 / 2 / -9

John Fonda Kerry Should Pack Up His Skis, His Surfboards, His Medals, His Pictures Of Jane Fonda, His Home Movies Where He Plays "John Wayne" Then Jump In His SUV And Head Out Of Town, KERRY IS FINISHED POLITICALLY, His Hatred, His Jealousy And His Disbelief That The People Didn't Want Him To Be President Has Destroyed Him.

Good Riddance To The Anti American Bastard.

18. Double G

Double G In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0

Wow, NEM, I'm really shocked to find out you are a Kerry supporter. I've read all of your posts where you rant and rave about the OC and have found what you have said for the most part to be lucid, well though out....................ah...........................well...........................hmmm.................................................

On second thought NEMster, go right ahead and defend that ballbag Kerry..................

19. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Can you imagine if we elected this dickbrain to office? (shudder!!)