PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

John Harbaugh is a cry baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really care. But the Patriots haters who want to run with this have to listen to Harbaugh's other comments that he believes/knows other teams have cheated against the Ravens in the past. This kinda strikes down the pious, self-righteous people who act like the Pats are the only ones who have ever cheated.

BTW, there should be an investigation of those teams if Harbaugh has allegations with any merit.

Last edited:
I don't really care. But the Patriots haters who want to run with this have to listen to Harbaugh's other comments that he believes/knows other teams have cheated against the Ravens in the past. This kinda strikes down the pious, self-righteous people who act like the Pats are the only ones who have ever cheated.
Rob, you should be right, but I don't believe anyone will pay an ounce of attention to those comments. I hope I'm wrong, but I doubt I am.

You can call him a cry baby all you want, but he's right. The Super Bowl wins are tainted. Until Belichick and Brady can win a SB post-cheating, they will always be tainted.

3-0 while cheating
0-2 while not cheating.

Buffalo: employed Gregg Williams, cheated, still sucked. Because they're Buffalo, and will always suck. Garbage, trash-heap of a city; garbage, trash-heap of an organization. So desperate for not-terrible QB play that you watched a journeyman put up an ~80 QBR over the course of two years and thought "god damn, we have got to lock that guy down long-term."

Can someone ban this troll, already? He's a Bills fan, so it's kinda cute in a weird, impotent sort of way, but he can't seem to come up with any new material.

Last edited:
The Bills troll left the Bills thread and came here?

Over/under on post count before banning?

Edit: If you guessed he'd be gone in 7, you win!

Last edited:
The Bills troll left the Bills thread and came here?

Over/under on post count before banning?

Just posting my opinions. Im sorry the truth hurts.

pats.asterisk.jpeg

Harbaugh has already issued a clarifying statement:

I answered a question about playing within the rules and referred to the perception that the Super Bowl championships won by the Patriots and Saints have a stain. My reference was to the perception out there that came as the result of the league’s actions.

“I could have been more clear that I was referring to those viewpoints. I totally believe that the Patriot and Saint coaches and players earned those championships. Bill (Belichick) and Sean (Payton) both know that.

John Harbaugh issues statement - New England Patriots Blog - ESPN Boston

You can call him a cry baby all you want, but he's right. The Super Bowl wins are tainted. Until Belichick and Brady can win a SB post-cheating, they will always be tainted.

3-0 while cheating
0-2 while not cheating.

Don't feed the trolls.

Rob, you should be right, but I don't believe anyone will pay an ounce of attention to those comments. I hope I'm wrong, but I doubt I am.

You are right. No one is mentioning that fact. They should though. The fact that Harbaugh knows/believes other teams have cheated is far bigger news than anything he said about the Patriots.

There is no point in letting it bother you. Its just noise. There are no asterisks and there is no question that the Pats have been the most consistently dominant team of the past decade. Anyone that denies that is fooling themselves.

The sooner that Pats fans stop reacting to this stuff the less it will be brought up.

Anything that comes out of his mouth is crap. Just ask his mommy as all she found on his undies was stained with crap. Just ask her to verify it.

There will always be a vocal few who will always mention asterisks. Nothing you say or write will ever convince them otherwise. Taking the time to post contrary arguments only motivates the mouth breathers further. Like Einstein said insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

They will never change their minds, they will never go away. We just have to deal with the fact that there are some who will forever refuse to believe that the 3 Lombardis in Foxboro mean anything. Amazingly I still sleep like a log despite their disapproval.

Last edited:
There is no point in letting it bother you. Its just noise. There are no asterisks and there is no question that the Pats have been the most consistently dominant team of the past decade. Anyone that denies that is fooling themselves.

The sooner that Pats fans stop reacting to this stuff the less it will be brought up.

The definitely is an asterisk.

3-0 when cheating
0-2 when not cheating

You can't deny it. I'm not even trolling. It's just obvious, common sense.

Great move by Harbaugh. He currently has a good reputation among NFL coaches, and he was endangering it by being so cavalier speaking about other coaches' reputations.

And with the rephrasing, what he is saying - much like your post - is pretty much accurate, unfortunately.

Plus, he knows better than to light a fire under Belichick...

and of course that douche Breer just had to chime in with a condescending shot, as he just loves to rip the Pats and the fans at any opportunity. If there was one member of the media I could punch in the face it would be him.

3-0 while cheating
0-2 while not cheating.

How did they get they get to the past 2 super bowls? by cheating? You have no clue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back