Welcome to PatsFans.com

John effin Kerry

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by otis p. driftwood, Apr 8, 2008.

1. otis p. driftwood

otis p. driftwood Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Against McCain before he was for him! And Chris Wallace also asks Kerry why he hasn't made any stink about getting US troops out of Germany. :rolleyes:

WALLACE: Back in 2004, you spoke very differently about John McCain. You considered him as a possible vice presidential running mate.

In May of 2004, you said that McCain was your first choice to be secretary of defense, and that's at a time when we had already been in Iraq for more than a year, sir.

KERRY: No, I didn't say that, and I...

WALLACE: You didn't say which, sir?

KERRY: I didn't say that he was my first choice. I said he was somebody...

WALLACE: Well, it was a quote from May 2004.

KERRY: But let me be very clear about John McCain in 2004. John McCain in 2004 was a Senator John McCain who had opposed the Bush tax cuts, who had indicated at that point in time a very different attitude on any number of subjects from global climate change to how you treat the powerful in Washington.

Nomination John McCain is a different person. He is now supporting the Bush tax cuts for the wealthiest Americans.

http://wap.foxnews.proteus.com/index.php?page=content&contentId=1789768&contentPage=-1

2. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Yet another reason Kerry failed to beat a traitor in the POTUS election. What an utter prick.

3. otis p. driftwood

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

And you posting links to left wing blogs has what to do with my original post?

4. otis p. driftwood

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Oh look! A blog from the right side of the aisle that calls Kerry a liar (and makes NEM and his pathetic political mumblings wrong).

http://www.townhall.com/blog/g/d7964567-9864-4587-8296-0b8096ed2232

5. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2,016 / 42 / -31

#24 Jersey

You seem to hold Jane Fonda in higher esteem than war veteran John McCain. Don't get me wrong ... I don't like him as a candidate myself ... but you have no trouble pissing on an American hero ... thats messed up NEM.

Choose your people but to slam the guy at every chance is baffling ... certainly he's done something good ... like Bush ... certainly he's done something good somewhere?

6. otis p. driftwood

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

You're not going to break into that song from "The Sound of Music" are you?

;)

7. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2,016 / 42 / -31

#24 Jersey

My wife likes that messed up cornball movie ... :rofl: I just got a cramp from laughing so hard. :rofl:

8. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Ah, yes, John Kerry on the Libs' favorite soap box, "tax cuts for the rich".

Memo to John Kerry and all guilt-ridden, ultra-rich liberals:

Since you feel so much guilt over your (almost certainly) ill-gotten gains, please send me all your wealth and financial holdings over and above what you need to live as an "average American". You know, the kind of people you say you are always "fighting for".

You are certainly worth several BILLIONS of dollars, Mr. Kerry, and since you feel that such an amount is "excessive" for an American to have, please lead the way and set the example of sacrifice you feel others should make by sending me all your wealth over and above ten million dollars. You can surely live well enough -- probably even a bit better than the "average American" -- on Ten Million, so just send me the rest and I will make sure it is used far better than you could ever dream.

Signed,

Fogbuster

PS: Feel free to share this memo with Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, AlGore, the Clintons, Ted "The Diver" Kennedy (I'll send a special gift to the Kopechnes), Jane Fonda, most of Hollywood, and all the rest of your uber-ultra rich friends. Guilt is SUCH a burden, and I can help alleviate that problem for you. F'bstr

//

9. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +829 / 27 / -33

Is wealth an exclusive domain of the left, seem to recall quite a few very wealthy from the right..

OTOH McCain has flip flopped and pandered so many times, who can remember what he said... he is so confusing.

10. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

For those who say: "Tax cuts for the rich is immoral", they need to walk the walk if they talk the talk. Somebody on this list is always preaching that one.... hm-m-m.... who was that??

//

11. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +829 / 27 / -33

When I google the quote nothing comes up, so it is time to make something up... can't wait for this one..

12. otis p. driftwood

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

There are more Democrat millionaires in congress than Republicans.

FYI