PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

John Dowd - Why Deflategate Matters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope that finds a wider audience.

Need more articles like this posted instead of idiots like Volin. Give the real writers the clicks.

It makes you wonder if Goodell has ever admit he was wrong about anything in his life, or if he has ever apologized to someone. He could actually come out looking better if he just owned up to this and removed penalties against Brady/Patriots and he threw the Wells report under the bus.

It makes you wonder if Goodell has ever admit he was wrong about anything in his life, or if he has ever apologized to someone. He could actually come out looking better if he just owned up to this and removed penalties against Brady/Patriots and he threw the Wells report under the bus.

Well, he has been married to Jane Skinner since 1997. To be married that long you do need to admit your are wrong and apologize every once and a while..:D

Crap...and I used to like Jane Skinner :)

Well, he has been married to Jane Skinner since 1997. To be married that long you do need to admit your are wrong and apologize every once and a while..:D

Now, we know Goodell's motivation. He's just taking the stress of marriage out on the players.

Dowd has been spot on since he's started this project. He is professional and precise. It is easy to be impressed with his work.

There's not much to say other than, "That was REALLY good".

There's not much to say other than, "That was REALLY good".
One thought. Give the man a National stage. I'd like to see him on 60 minutes or something to that effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes