PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

John Czarnecki: Re-seeding the AFC playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: John Czarnecki :Re-seeding the AFC playoffs

I still don't understand why the media has such a fascination with the Jets now. I can see why. Sexy underdog pick with defense, run game, "rah rah" coach, etc. but last month, Rex Ryan was being told to shut up and quit his whining, Mark Sanchez was being questioned as a draft pick, the Patriots slaughtered them. Everyone just wants to say "Oh, I picked these guys to win it all and now look...they are in the AFC Championship game!"

:wha:

The JEST, who only got in because two teams rolled over and died on them, should be seeded #3?

I think Rex Ryan shared some of his secret stash. . . . :rolleyes:

I guess the logic is if Brady lost the game against the Jets in week 2 without Welker and Welker carved the Jets up in Week 11, then Welker must be the only reason for the win. Just cannot argue with that. That's why they pay these clowns the big bucks.

The only thing the Jets will likely do is flop against the Dolts and get them back on track, when virtually any other playoff team other than the Bengals will catch them waking up from the 3 week rest and bounce the Colts out of the playoffs. The Colts gave to the Jets, and the Jets return the gift in the form of a warm-up game in the playoffs.

Brady's been sacked what, ONCE, since the Saints loss yet "The offensive line hasn’t been protecting very well on the flanks"? Fail.

if we could get him for a 2d round pick that would be amazing. especially considering our track record at drafting WRs. would be a good fit with moss, especially since he was a bit of a trouble maker himself in his early years

The media is on the Jets bandwagon...anything to hype the team and knock down the others no matter how idiotic is going to be thrown out there and this is a good example of it :rolleyes:

The media is on the Jets bandwagon...anything to hype the team and knock down the others no matter how idiotic is going to be thrown out there and this is a good example of it :rolleyes:

What I am going to LMFAO is when they go one and done from the Bengals crushing them this weekend, they will be asking for Rexy's head in NYC....and the jest will be back to the same ole jets....

What I am going to LMFAO is when they go one and done from the Bengals crushing them this weekend, they will be asking for Rexy's head in NYC....and the jest will be back to the same ole jets....

No doubt about it...either that or demanding that they should have played New England instead of the Bengals.

I love how he praises Sanchez for not throwing an INT in the last two games. Good for him. He hasn't thrown a TD in that time. He didn't throw for more than 106 yards in either game. He didn't even get more than 63 yards passing the last game even with the Bengals laying down. He thinks that Sanchez is a game manager because he has become irrelevant in his own offense and is so pathetic that the Jets are trying to keep the ball out of his hands.

He're an interesting fact about Sanchez. Since week three, every game he has thrown the ball more than 20 times, the Jets have lost the game. Other than the first Dolphins game, in that time period, he has also thrown more INTs than TDs in those games. But now Czarnecki thinks he is a game manager. I say whenever the Jets let him throw 20 balls or more, he manages to lose the game for them.

I love how he praises Sanchez for not throwing an INT in the last two games. Good for him. He hasn't thrown a TD in that time. He didn't throw for more than 106 yards in either game. He didn't even get more than 63 yards passing the last game even with the Bengals laying down. He thinks that Sanchez is a game manager because he has become irrelevant in his own offense and is so pathetic that the Jets are trying to keep the ball out of his hands.

He're an interesting fact about Sanchez. Since week three, every game he has thrown the ball more than 20 times, the Jets have lost the game. Other than the first Dolphins game, in that time period, he has also thrown more INTs than TDs in those games. But now Czarnecki thinks he is a game manager. I say whenever the Jets let him throw 20 balls or more, he manages to lose the game for them.

But the Week 2 Superbowl......THE WEEK 2 SUPERBOWL....that must make him the best QB in the NFL right???:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes