PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

John Clayton:"Running it up: Belichick, Pats take no prisoners"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clayton is just trying to make people forget his "trap game" article by writing this new piece of crap article.

Classic douche-baggary by Clayton. Who cares.....

It's an attitude that's going over big in the Patriots locker room.

"It's just something the coaching staff wants to do," wide receiver Donte Stallworth said. "We're behind them for whatever they want to do. Whatever play they call, we are going to run it.

"We've been attacked since the start of the season so we don't care. Whatever is going on out there, we just go out and play and try to execute what we are doing."

That's exactly what the Patriots are doing. They are executing everyone. Next stop is Indianapolis.

Hide the women and children.

The ONLY GOOD PART OF THE ARTICLE. :rocker:
:D

Last edited:
Clayton is a douche. The paragraph where he made excuses about how the Redskins D was injured was pathetic. This is the same guy who predicted an upset earlier in the week -- because of the Skins great D!

The reader comments below the article really put Clayton in his place and expose him for the hack writer that he is.

The Pats have been a model franchise, they were the scapegoat for sideline videotape but the truth is the NFL buried the tapes because the Pats also shared to them what every other team did similarly in the league.

I'm tired of the Pats getting criticized for anything over the past 2 years simply because of an anti-BB bias, I'm glad they took the gloves off and started fighting back and becoming the best team ever through 8 games.

He made a factual error.

He said Brady threw the TD pass to Eckel in the Dallas game. It was a run.

He made a factual error.

well..the truth doesnt make a better story.

He made a factual error.

wasn't our fault Dallas couldn't stop our last RB on the bench.

We're running a Shock and Awe Offense and if BB is saying FU to the league, I am with him 100%. Colts have done it, others have done it. We should crush every team we are capable of crushing. I hope BB tells Goodell what he told Jackson after the season that Jackson claimed the players hated BB.
That wussie boy Goodell needs to be ***** slapped and BB's just the guy for the job.

I HAVE NEVER SEEN MORE TYPOS IN AN ARTICLE IN MY ENTIRE LIFE

* "What seemed cute three weeks when Brady threw an unnecessary last-minute touchdown pass to Kyle Eckel while whipping the Cowboys 48-27 has turned ugly." <- missing "ago" ?

* "Although Indianapolis is also undefeated, has beaten the Colts in their past three meetings and is the defending Super Bowl champ, the Patriots are the early 4½-point favorites." <- "The Patriots" ??

Numerous others....

This is likely a SUPER hastliy written article that wasn't even edited.

I HAVE NEVER SEEN MORE TYPOS IN AN ARTICLE IN MY ENTIRE LIFE

* "What seemed cute three weeks when Brady threw an unnecessary last-minute touchdown pass to Kyle Eckel while whipping the Cowboys 48-27 has turned ugly." <- missing "ago" ?

* "Although Indianapolis is also undefeated, has beaten the Colts in their past three meetings and is the defending Super Bowl champ, the Patriots are the early 4½-point favorites." <- "The Patriots" ??

Numerous others....

This is likely a SUPER hastliy written article that wasn't even edited.

I'd like to see how well you type one handed with the other hand wrapped around Peyton Manning's manhood.....

On the bright side.....I did love the quote from Stallworth......I love the Pats getting that edge on like we all thought they had from all of the disrespect thrown their way about tarnished legacy....they are all on board....it is trully great....and they don't care......perfect...

They piled it on Bill and now I say the Pats pile it on the NFL.

I don't see why you guys crucify him for being wrong on a prediction. Big deal, people are wrong all the time, do you expect him to be perfect?

He made a factual error.

I noticed that right away. Kyle eckel running the ball in doesn't look as bad as the myth that brady threw it in.

I don't see why you guys crucify him for being wrong on a prediction. Big deal, people are wrong all the time, do you expect him to be perfect?

Only you can come in defense of John Clayton.. unf..ing believable, why don't you go to the airport and wait for your beloved dolphins maybe they will toss you a crumpet.

Only you can come in defense of John Clayton.. unf..ing believable, why don't you go to the airport and wait for your beloved dolphins maybe they will toss you a crumpet.

Miami is a long way away from Kennewick, Washington. Do you think I could drive down there before they arrive?

P.S. I like Clayton, it's weird how much offense you take to that.

You think that was bad, just wait Easterbrook's TMQ is gonna
be revolting!!!

We're crucifying him for getting FACTS wrong, not about a prediction. What are you talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes