PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

John Clayton reports that the Patriots and Adalius Thomas are negotiating right now..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: John Clayton reports that the Patriots and Adalius Thomas are negotiating right n

is he worth a $20M SB? i want him, but someone's gotta ask the question... he'll get between $15 and 25M bonus alone

Re: John Clayton reports that the Patriots and Adalius Thomas are negotiating right n

The pats have almost 30 million in cap space. practically every major component of the team is signed long-term. both lines, the best QB in the league, etc. they have to spend that money somewhere.

what we are seeing is the result of being smart with your contracts over the long term - enough resources to make a rare splash when the time is right. i don't think this is any harbinger of NE's downfall. They simply have the money to spend and they are going to spend it.

Excellent response. And this window stuff is baloney. Nevertheless, they need to devise a plan for developing linebackers, because they need more.

I like this signing because this guy can bring it from a lot of angles like a Mcginest. Players like that aren't cheap.

I didn't see it, I was watching Nest, and like I said Perillo was really talking about this thing like it was a done deal. Again, that could be his speculation based upon other's speculation.
OK, we'll wait it out. From the little I've seen of him, Adalius seems to be a good guy/has a good attitude along with everything else.

The actual term is wicked pi$$ah! .
uh uh. no suh.

wicked pissah is a specialized use of the word "wicked" in that it loops back on itself in a mobius kind of way

Wicked good is the most common use of wicked, but also wicked hot, wicked cold, wicked stupid, wicked smart etc etc etc

A pissah is something that is wicked good, so a wicked pissah is ....

"tight" is okay for west coast, laid back, "excuse me. is my hair okay? do these pants make me look fat?" type of guys.

"wicked" is for harder "get outta my way - what are you lookin' at" type of guys.

For example, "wicked" guys do not wax their body hair like "tight" guys do. They might wax a tight guy or two if the tight guys got smart with them, though.

"wicked" kicks "tight" any day of the week

for once i hope clayton is right:woohoo:

I didn't do a good job explaining my point. I do think there is a window here and I'm not talking about the players. I'm talking about BB. The guy cannot coach the team forever.

Thats my point.

uh uh. no suh.

wicked pissah is a specialized use of the word "wicked" in that it loops back on itself in a mobius kind of way

Wicked good is the most common use of wicked, but also wicked hot, wicked cold, wicked stupid, wicked smart etc etc etc

A pissah is something that is wicked good, so a wicked pissah is ....

"tight" is okay for west coast, laid back, "excuse me. is my hair okay? do these pants make me look fat?" type of guys.

"wicked" is for harder "get outta my way - what are you lookin' at" type of guys.

For example, "wicked" guys do not wax their body hair like "tight" guys do. They might wax a tight guy or two if the tight guys got smart with them, though.

"wicked" kicks "tight" any day of the week

That was pretty funny but the slang term "tight" did not originate by white guys "who wax their body hair". It came straight out of the ghetto and white guys like myself had to kill it.

The 22 million was announced as guaranteed money. NOT as a $22 million signing bonus. There is a difference in the two.

I beleive that guaranteed money only applies when its paid or unless the contract has been voided, and then the entire amount gets accelerated as if it was a signing bonus.

Miguel can correct me if I am wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey