PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

John Clayton reports that the Patriots and Adalius Thomas are negotiating right now..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: John Clayton reports that the Patriots and Adalius Thomas are negotiating right n

I got that from notorious big

going going back back to Cali Cali

...and California residents have hated him ever since.

Regards,
Chris

P.S. Wasn't that LL Cool J?

Re: John Clayton reports that the Patriots and Adalius Thomas are negotiating right n

GOOD LORD I HOPE THIS IS TRUE! :rocker:
I imagine it's true.

The real thing to hope for is that we work out a deal before he leaves. GET HIM SIGNED!

LEts get him signed - dont let him leave the building!

I am so excited , it's inspired a rare reply to this message board. With Asante in the fold, this makes us instant SB contenders next year ( like we ever weren't?).

PRAY PRAY PRAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes, I am changing my signature now.

...and California residents have hated him ever since.

Regards,
Chris

P.S. Wasn't that LL Cool J?

I think it's both. Actually, original was LL.

Last edited:

As Alec Baldwin's character said in Glengarry Glen Ross "get them to sign on the line that is dotted !"

I am excited for the Pats to sign a big name but I'm not so sure that AT is really as big a deal as we are making him out to be. I'd feel much better seeing the Pats get a top tier WR or even 2 above-average (Joe Horn, Brandon Stokely) types.

I am excited for the Pats to sign a big name but I'm not so sure that AT is really as big a deal as we are making him out to be. I'd feel much better seeing the Pats get a top tier WR or even 2 above-average (Joe Horn, Brandon Stokely) types.

Is this sarcasm?

if u watch the video i posted you see a few things

-playmaker
-always around a ball
-scores a lot
-likes throwing QBs around

think about it..throw Pennington to the ground a few times like Thomas hit Frye..you got an easy victory because Jets without Chad = complete crap

in due time

come on IM WAITING LETS GO ALREADY

better not give me the feeling of xmas and then give me coal :(

You guys in Cali say tight alot well we here in new england say Wicked alot
I was joking seeing as we are the New England Patriots

I know, it's crazy that we use different slang to explain things. A lot of California people say "Dope", "Sick" and "Money" to explain things, "Tight" has kind of died down a bit.

Wow, he does kinda make colvin look like a stiff, doesn't he?

The one play that really surprises me is to see him back in coverage getting the INT. yes, he was not alone, but his coverage skills are going to best any of the current LB's , never mind the pass rush.

Forget Stokely, we ran out of players on defense in the 2nd half against Indy. We need defensive playmakers. There's weeks to get a Stokely. Right now we need competent defensive guys and, even better, big time defensive guys. Thomas is one of the few available.

The one play that really surprises me is to see him back in coverage getting the INT. yes, he was not alone, but his coverage skills are going to best any of the current LB's , never mind the pass rush.

exactly. thats why we need him . he can cover very well..make plays and rush the passer(Bruschi cant really cover very well anymore and hasnt really made plays anymore)

you can play him inside and out ..outside to rush..inside to cover and play the run..hes a complete LB

Did anybody else besides The Archives see this report?

Its a highlight reel.....not that he isnt great but your not seeing everthing there.

BB's defensive scheme depends on good linebackers and he is trying

to eliminate a deficiency. He knows full well what happened in the

AFC championship game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back