PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

John Clayton reports that the Patriots and Adalius Thomas are negotiating right now..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This was at the very begininng of sportscenter. I hope they agree to terms very soon.

Re: John Clayton reports that the Patriots and Adalius Thomas are negotiating right n

I have Thomas fever . . . blank check time . . .

Re: John Clayton reports that the Patriots and Adalius Thomas are negotiating right n

cross your fingers and hope it all goes well.

cross your fingers and hope it all goes well.

You've got it.

My blood pressure just jumped reading this thread title.

I have it too!
But I hope he takes a pats discount :cool:

If he does sign, it would arguably be the biggest free agent signing the team has ever made (Colvin is up there right now) but it would definately be the earliest big signing.

hahahahaha. Imagine having to be the GM and making cold, hard decisions with a franchise in the balance. Not easy to do. :D

I have it too!
But I hope he takes a pats discount :cool:

wouldnt that be awsome if we could some how get this guy and get him at price that wont tick guys off on our team and help strengthen our philosophy.

This was at the very begininng of sportscenter. I hope they agree to terms very soon.

hey 'chives, is Thomas tight? We can't sign him if he's not tight. :D

Not only will the Pats get better, it doesn't force their hand to use a 1st round pick on a LB. Hopefully they also get a solid WR.

Ive got a fever and I need more cowbell, er Adalius!!!! GET IT DONE!!!

hey 'chives, is Thomas tight? We can't sign him if he's not tight. :D

11 sacks, can play every defensive position on the field. Are you kidding me? Of course, he's waaaay tight.

Last edited:

11 sacks, can play every defensive position on the field. Are you kidding me? Of course, he's waaaay tight.

I believe it said Wicked Good

What? I don't understand.

You guys in Cali say tight alot well we here in new england say Wicked alot
I was joking seeing as we are the New England Patriots

The actual term is wicked pi$$ah! And dont forget we buy our beer at the packie.

This wait is now killing me.....

You guys in Cali say tight alot well we here in new england say Wicked alot
I was joking seeing as we are the New England Patriots
You guys in New England say Cali alot. Well we here in California say California.

Regards,
Chris

The actual term is wicked pi$$ah! And dont forget we buy our beer at the packie.

This wait is now killing me.....

right duh :)

You guys in New England say Cali alot. Well we here in California say California.

Regards,
Chris

I got that from notorious big

going going back back to Cali Cali

GOOD LORD I HOPE THIS IS TRUE! :rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye