PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

John Clayton predicts Pats to go 10-6 and Steelers to win SB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course your not concerned. You are a homer. No matter who Belichick gets rid of, no matter how many players are injured, you will still use rose-colored glasses and believe that we win the Super Bowl. That is the way it should be here on a patriot board.

We were so good and so favored to win the Super Bowl that belichick was able to trade one of our best players for a future draft choice and still be havily favored for the Super Bowl. After all, there won't be much dropoff with Wright or Green or Pryor. After all, Seymour is an ex-patriot. As every day passes, his past achievements will be diminished on this board, and his future value diminished. That is what we do. Of course if Seymour would have stayed, we'd be talking about the opportunities for a probowl season.

We believe because we have to believe. The media analysts can choose to believe tha Seymour actually would have an impact in 2009 and that therefore there are consequences of the loss.

The Steelers offense has more holes in it than our defense does. Clayton is entitled to his prediction, and that's all they are. Musings going into a season and nothing more.

I really don't care how many games we win/lose, as long as the Patriots have the opportunity to play in the Superbowl with a close to full roster, I'll pick us every day of the week.

Whilst I'd love 19-0, I'm not overly concerned.

Of course your not concerned. You are a homer. No matter who Belichick gets rid of, no matter how many players are injured, you will still use rose-colored glasses and believe that we win the Super Bowl. That is the way it should be here on a patriot board.

We were so good and so favored to win the Super Bowl that belichick was able to trade one of our best players for a future draft choice and still be havily favored for the Super Bowl. After all, there won't be much dropoff with Wright or Green or Pryor. After all, Seymour is an ex-patriot. As every day passes, his past achievements will be diminished on this board, and his future value diminished. That is what we do. Of course if Seymour would have stayed, we'd be talking about the opportunities for a probowl season.

We believe because we have to believe. The media analysts can choose to believe tha Seymour actually would have an impact in 2009 and that therefore there are consequences of the loss.

Wow.

You must have seen something in Ausbacker's post that I didn't see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back