PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

John Carroll University

Just throwing this out there. . . .

After they graduated in 1999, they went their separate ways but remained good friends. McDaniels was hired as a graduate coaching assistant at Michigan State, and Caserio held the same position at Saginaw Valley State.
In February of 2001, McDaniels was hired in the Patriots' personnel department and when a job became available a few months later, McDaniels recommended that the Patriots interview Caserio.

Pats will set aside personal history this week against Denver | Patriots Blog | providencejournal.com | The Providence Journal

Count your blessings. I visited it and didn't bother to apply. Somehow, it's in New England, and yet it feels like it's about 1,000 miles from any real cities.

That's precisely why I didn't apply. It was the first visit I made, so I didn't know what to expect, but the isolation was painful after about 30 minutes.

That's precisely why I didn't apply. It was the first visit I made, so I didn't know what to expect, but the isolation was painful after about 30 minutes.

What? Middletown is less than 30 minutes from either of the Nutmeg State's 2 major metropolises and hard by the Silver City.

You're from Northfield, MA. and found Middletown isolated? You missed the Greenfield nightlife?

What? Middletown is less than 30 minutes from either of the Nutmeg State's 2 major metropolises and hard by the Silver City.

Talking about Williams. Wesleyan was my first choice and I'm still bitter that my girlfriend is going there.

You're from Northfield, MA. and found Middletown isolated? You missed the Greenfield nightlife?

See the above post, I was talking about Williamstown/North Adams. But I'm actually from Northampton. Not much for nightlife but you gotta have at least 10k people in the town...

See the above post, I was talking about Williamstown/North Adams. But I'm actually from Northampton. Not much for nightlife but you gotta have at least 10k people in the town...

There is NOTHING in Billsville. North Adams used to be a hopping place, but that was 40 years ago. If you want anything remotely resembling a social life, you made the correct decision.

Northampton is actually a decent place, at least from the perspective of a 60 year old. Don't know about post 11 pm nightlife.

I assumed Northfield as Pioneer Reg. HS is there and we usd to play them in the Western Mass. Regional HS school circuit. Amherst, Frontier ( Deerfield), Pioneer ( Northfield), Mahar ( Orange) Mohawk ( Shelburne Falls) etc

I was kidding about CT. The best I can say about Hartford is that it's the 2nd liveliest Capital City between the CT and Hudson Rivers. It blows away Montpelier and trails only Albany.

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back