Welcome to PatsFans.com

John Bolton calls for bombing of Iran

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by gomezcat, Sep 30, 2007.

1. gomezcat

gomezcat It's SIR Moderator to you Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,143 / 5 / -10

3. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +911 / 7 / -3

Then myabe he means we should bomb them with some of those gay bombs we've read about. :D

4. maverick4

maverick4 Banned

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

This will start WWIII, which I suspect is what neocons secretly want to happen. These guys are all INSANE, completely crazy.

5. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +824 / 27 / -33

But taxes will not increase, we will continue to increase debt that will be passed on to our heirs.. must stop the muslim hordes.. the stock market will continue to go up, more millionaires making money off of the war stocks.. this whole thing sucks.

6. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,143 / 5 / -10

Kill The Straight Bastards

7. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,143 / 5 / -10

Good, but he better do it quick before Pant Suit Hillary becomes "The Commander"
    :bricks:

8. Wotan_the_Wanderer

Wotan_the_Wanderer Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Well, according to the likes of leading neocons like Norman Podhoretz, WWIII was the Cold War - a war we've already won though he tends to overlook that the Cold War still is being waged on the Korean peninsula - and we're really in the midst of fighting WWIV in Afghanistan and Iraq. And he's also not very private in his visions concerning Iran, which of course is 'bomb them to smithereens' because Iran represents an imperative WWIV front.

As far as Bolton is concerned, this is the same loose cannon who made negotiations with the North Koreans far more difficult than they needed to have been as the then under secretary for arms control at the State Department. Republican State Dept. staffers and congressmen complained about his antics during the crisis, and reading his comments in Telegraph articles concerning the DPRK and the other parties involved just points out again that he simply doesn't get it. It's a bit disconcerting that people who are charged with such globally critical tasks are so ignorant and fail to grasp the background, agenda and nuances of the players involved.

9. maverick4

maverick4 Banned

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

The Henry Jackson Society, which is where Bolston spoke at, is a neocon group that shares similar views with American neocons and AIPAC.

10. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,143 / 5 / -10

WWIII started on 9/11 and the enemy is The Muslim Religious Fanatics and they are all over the world, they are throughout the Middle East, they are in Europe and the UK, Many of them are right here in America, waiting.

You can leave Iraq this afternoon, you can empty Gitmo and give them free drivers licenses, you can apologize to Bin Laden for making him hide in a cave, you can send Madelene Allbright over to the Middle East to slobber and suck up to them but it will do no good, while your pandering lily livered trembling democrat president is hugging and kissing them they will be making plans to blow Chicago to kingdom come, they will be planning to kill your little kids in the Mall on a saturday morning, THEY DESPISE THE GREAT SATAN AMERICA. They will be at war with America all through your lifetime no matter how old you are,

France Spain and England welcomed them with open arms and as soon as they get settled in out comes their little bombs and their little scumbags ready to strap them on and take their trip to paradise, even the Muslim Pig Doctors are getting in on it, THEY WANT THE WORLD.

KEEP KISSING THEIR A$S AND THEY WILL KEEP KILLING YOU

11. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Bolton is wound a bit tight for my taste.

We DEFINITELY do NOT need to start bombing Iran. That's exactly what that little weasel loser Ahmadinejad wants. HE's the one pushing for some kind of Armageddon-type nuclear show-down.

Keep the powder dry, the channels clear and the rivers flowing, and this little putz will disappear along with Fidel and Chavez, sooner or later; probably sooner.

//

12. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,143 / 5 / -10

The Hollywood Far Left Loonies are doing their best to keep Chavez and Castro going.

Liberalism is a strange movement, they claim to be diverse, tolerent, kind, and the saviours of humanity yet many of them run all over the world hugging and kissing murdering cruel dictators, if these same liberals lived in the country of the dictator that they just kissed and hugged and they publicly expressed their "liberal views" they would spend the rest of their lives in a Dungeon, ask a liberal to explain this they will grin and stare off into space :confused:

When they visit their beloved dictators why do they return to the "Terrible America" Joe Teeth Kennedy belongs to this little group of rat bastards.

13. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

When does Larry King have Chavez on?? Or will the Chav do Barbara Walters and Oprah first??? Boy, you know Larry would *kill* for that interview. :(

//

14. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,143 / 5 / -10

It wasn't to many years ago Barbara Walters did visit Castro and in her story on him she said "he's kind of sexy"

Do the liberals know that Castro forces "AIDS victims" to live seperately from the rest of the people, I'm sure they know but they look the other way because they like Castro, they like him because he Hates America.
    AIDS victims:
    http://www.cubanet.org/CNews/y02/nov02/22e7.htm

15. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

I remember that Barbara Walters interview. She said he was "athletically built, like a football line-backer". I almost fell off my chair when I saw that. Women reporters -- can be either very good or very bad.

//

16. Stokes

Stokes In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

He says one or two things in here that I agree with, but I must say I'm shocked that nobody has jumped on the more asinine things he said, maybe just a case of too easy for you guys? First, I'd agree with the following:

(Bolton) "Said that the Iranian president, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, was "pushing out" and "is not receiving adequate push-back" from the west."

and

"he mocked the Foreign Office's "softly softly" approach to Iran's imprisonment of 15 British sailors accused of straying into Iranian waters in April this year.

They were released after Mr Ahmadinejad announced he was making a "gift" to the British people. "They [Iran] got no response from the UK or the US. If you were the Iranian leader, what conclusion do you draw?""

But how about these beauties? Here's where Johnny goes off the tracks just a wee bit...

"The US once had the capability to engineer the clandestine overthrow of governments. I wish we could get it back."

and

"The fact that intelligence about Iran's nuclear activity was partial should not be used as an excuse not to act, Mr Bolton insisted."

Good to see he fundamentally misunderstands the situation in Iran versus other regimes we have overthrown, ignores the risks inherant in doing something like that (the devil you know argument), and has apparently learned nothing about the need for better, solid intelligence from that little thing called Iraq. I agree with taking a hard line on Iran, but jeez John, why don't you sit this next one out, stop talking for a while.

17. Fogbuster

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

As I said, he's wound a bit tight for my tastes. His heart is entirely in the right place, but his means of expressing it is still a work in progress.

//

18. fleabassist1

fleabassist1 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

send in a team of voert op navy seals to take out key leaders and then drop a few bunker busters on their missle silos. No need for military action when we can just take them out secretly.

19. Stokes

Stokes In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Ah if only it were that easy right? First off who would we kill? Ahmadinejad and his cabinet? Then the Imams would take over, they have the real power anyway. Kill them too? Then you're murdering religious leaders and providing a rallying cry against the West and western-friendly leaders. Then what do we bomb? Missile silos won't help us if they decide to purify fissile material for dirty bombs. Dual use facilities? How to we classify which are really dangerous, and which would cause chaos via loss of power etc. if we hit them (again spurring anti-US sentiments). Such a tough situation.

Sorry, this is probably better suited for the serious discussion about Iran thread, but just got to thinking (always dangerous)...

20. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +1,143 / 5 / -10

Turn the reins over to Beautiful Obama or Pant Suit Hillary then sit back and watch.

Bush, McCain, and the Democrats have already allowed our country to be Invaded (Illegal Aliens) when Obama/Hillary and all their silly social bullsh!t take over America will be well on it's way to becoming another Cuba or N Korea or "ISLAMIC"------Good luck Bush Haters, your going to need it.