PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Joey Porter: Why He Hates the Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats pretty funny considering Cower is one of the coaches who has come out and said that every single team does it.

Source? Could use all the Anti-Spygate ammo I can get for other forums.

I'd pay to see Joey Porter and Bart Scott beat each other senseless.

Maybe it already happened off-camera, since they both seem extremely senseless.

other than that one bit, i enjoyed the conference call. pretty entertaining.

i think we all just need to accept that there are plenty of fans and a few players out there who's opinion on this is never going to change, and ignore them.

The root cause of Joey Porter's "natural hate" of the Patriots also affords him natural protection from brain-eating amoebae. Gotta take the bad with the good sometimes, Joey!

Last edited:
The root cause of Joey Porter's "natural hate" of the Patriots also affords him natural protection from brain-eating amoebae. Gotta take the bad with the good sometimes, Joey!

So your saying "natural hate" prevents one from turning into a zombie?

So your saying "natural hate" prevents one from turning into a zombie?

Hmmm...perhaps I was too subtle. So unlike me, but I guess it could happen. :D

hateful and clinging desperately to ***gate = brainless idiot = not appetizing to brain-eating amoebae. Or zombies, if you prefer. ;)

Got it? :p

Last edited:
Joey Poter? Joey Porter?

The same Joey Porter who gave Coach Cowher a kiss on the sidelines?

Heard Joey was jealous of Bralon Edwards getting to stroke Mark Sanchez's hair.:eat2:

"....uh, yes...porter?....take these bags and this valet...thank you...here's a quarter...now run along...."

Don't bad things usually happen score wise to a player's team when he makes Spygate comments? :D

Hmmm...perhaps I was too subtle. So unlike me, but I guess it could happen. :D

hateful and clinging desperately to ***gate = brainless idiot = not appetizing to brain-eating amoebae. Or zombies, if you prefer. ;)

Got it? :p

Well I always thought he was brainless....guessing hatred for the patriots and believing in the media makes you a zombie. Wait a minute.....ESPN!!

Joey Porter is an idiot.
:ditto: All Belichick has to say about their team is how good of a football team they are, and this goof ball talks non-sense all the time. I knew he couldn't keep his mouth closed for long.

Last edited:
Joey porter's mouth is bigger then his talent, which is saying something as his talent is pretty high.

Never liked him in Pitt, don't like him now.

Source? Could use all the Anti-Spygate ammo I can get for other forums.
YouTube - Big Vent Show with Bill Cowher

Cowher doesn't come to Belichick's defense the way Jimmy Johnson and some other coaches have, but even after the interviewer asks him a leading question Cowher doesn't take the bait. Listen in particular from about the 2:20-4:00 minute mark. Cowher mentions that 'there's been a lot of talk in Pittsburgh about the AFCCG' and then points out that in that game the Pats had only one offensive touchdown, and won the game on a punt return and blocked FG for touchdowns - i.e., taping of defensive signals had no effect in that game. He also talks about how everyone is very aware of the need to protect their signals by have more than one guy giving signals, etc.

Not a ringing endorsement of Belichick and the Pats by any means, but on the other hand he pretty much says videotaping had nothing to do with the Steelers losing that day.

I love how the media has to go over this with Porter before every Patriots/Dolphins game. We already went over this last year too, when Porter stated "The boy cold, man" referring to BB. :rolleyes:

I seriously hope SeaBass lands pancake block after pancake block on this old, overrated piece of garbage. Joey, the feeling is definitely mutual, buddy.

+1

I really wish it was porter that matt light had gone after the last game

Sadly this is the attitude that 99% of the fans of opposing teams have when they think about "spygate". Totally ignorant of what it really was and what real advantages we gained from it. Love seeing the Patriots* or Cheatriots. Idiots will be idiots.

Last edited:
i hope the pats not only win, i hope they run the score up.

i hope the pats not only win, i hope they run the score up.

I don't. That's about as sure-fire a way as there is to get Brady's knee blown out again.

I also hope SeaBass pancakes Porter, but I'll settle for a solid victory. Not that it'll shut Porter's yap...

If I had to pick one game for the Pats to run the score up, it would be the Jets.

I also hope SeaBass pancakes Porter, but I'll settle for a solid victory. Not that it'll shut Porter's yap...

If I had to pick one game for the Pats to run the score up, it would be the Jets.

I do too, but that's once again the quickest way to get Brady's knee blown out. Ryan has a lot of pride for a fat man and Bart Scott is, well, Bart Scott. If we begin to run up the score, they are going to take a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back