PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Joey Porter released

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh great.

cue the "he's not a patriots type player and i would know" b.s.

Not surprised, he was pretty bad last season.

I wonder is the Steelers are moving away from the 3-4 more quickly than expected?

I would love to have him on the pats.

(bait)

ha but i seriously would.

sign him as long as he agrees to wear a muzzle. no doubt he has lost a step, but is still a good player. i just dont want to hear is mouth every week.

would like to see this guy in a pats uni. small chance in hell it happens. Maybe a Cory Dillon type signing?

I wonder if he could play inside. Has the size. Does he have the instincts or the will?

I wonder is the Steelers are moving away from the 3-4 more quickly than expected?

last report i heard was they were going 4-3 this coming season.

oh great.

cue the "he's not a patriots type player and i would know" b.s.

He's not a patriots type player and i would know because i slept in a holiday inn last night.:D

Just had to be done.

I'd love to see him in NE as well. He knows the 3-4. He is very experienced. He makes big plays. He is slowing down a bit but can still bring it. Sign him not to be an every down player but know that if necessary, he could be. Then let Rodney and Co. tell him that the Pats do their talking on the field, not in the media.

I would sign him as long as he doesn't break the bank. As for his mouth and trash talking, the only difference between Porter and a lot of current Patriots players like Harrison, Hobbs, and others is that Porter likes to do it in front of the cameras. The Pats are well known for their trash talking throughout the league.

Joey Porter the Steelers linebacker.......... looks like they are going to the 4-3.

And Keegs, he's not a patriots type player. And i would know. :D

About all the talk about Porter losing a step, remember people were saying the same thing about Rodney Harrison four years ago. He followed that up with two All Pro seasons. Maybe Porter can too.

About all the talk about Porter losing a step, remember people were saying the same thing about Rodney Harrison four years ago. He followed that up with two All Pro seasons. Maybe Porter can too.

He can also kiss ... very underrated part of his game.

Last edited:
He can also kiss ... very underrated part of his game.

Can you imagine the New York gossip pages the second that Porter kisses Belichick? Belichick is already getting slammed for being an adulter and sugardaddy. Imagine the talk about him having a relationship with one of his players. The New York press have it out for him.

so when will the redskins sign him to a 4 year 50 million dollar contract?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes