PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Joey Porter: "If it's not Tom Brady, it shouldn't be that hard"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either Joey Porter is the dumbest professional athlete or BB is paying him to say this stuff. Either way it's absolutely hilarious.

Oh.....My.......Gawd :eek:

Hahaha what a MORON. Maybe he should refrain from trash talking until his team wins more than 1 game in 2 seasons.

Last edited:
Ahaahahaahahahahaahahahaha!

This guy is a human laugh track. It's really unbelievable.

I was thinking I was going to take the Patriots not beating the spread, but now I am not so sure.

I also love how the editor worked in a "that's what she said."

If its my Joey Porter 'It's never that hard'

That came from Joey's wife

"He’s only had one start in the NFL. Take that for what it’s worth. He won it, but if you compare him to Brady, there’s no comparison.”

Uh... WHAT?

"If its my Joey Porter It's never that hard"

That quote came from Joey's wife

I think FESPN paid him.....well now we have a article to put up in the locker room for motivation.

THANKS JOEY!!

:banned:

I am pretty sure it is damn hard for the Dolphins to beat anyone.

This guy is an idiotic thug, but you alos have to blame the coach for not putting thye muzzle on this past his prime loser

Realize that he is the only "old" guy left on the team, and this is him trying to show leadership. If they play well they can rally around it and say it works....if not its just JP spouting off again, no one pays attention anyways. Its really a no-lose thing for him.

I know in 2004, during the AFCG with Pittsburgh, he said the Pats "can't get to our level. ever ever ever." Something like that.

That's definately not all the crap he said about the Pats though. Help me out here please.

If we beat they asses, like I expect we should, and Cassel has a pretty good game, I hope Reiss or one of the other Boston mediots has the balls to call out Joey Porter.

I'd say something bad about him, but I am afraid he'll have a few of his friends beat me up when I am all alone.

Don't forget this from last year as well...

They cheated, there should be an asterisk. They cheated and they got caught.

Why, if you have nothing to hide, would you destroy the evidence? That's how I've looked at it from the beginning. Why destroy something that doesn't have to be destroyed? Let everyone know what was on the tapes. Why would you destroy them so fast?

They went from zero to 60 overnight and Belichick went from a good coach to a great great coach and he got caught cheating.

If you're to tell me that happened, there's no way I can look at it and feel like I didn't get cheated. Anybody I know that lost to them in big games, they're very upset about it.

-Joey Porter (2007)

Not to mention this gem before losing 35-17 at home against the Oakland Raiders...

Write it how you want to write it. We will win on Sunday.

-Joey Porter (Week before 35-17 loss to Oakland Raiders)

Wow, 3 solo tackles in 2 games. What a stud.

I love it that our opponents never learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back