PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Joey Galloway or Greg Lewis...

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the end of the year, we'll be happy we kept Galloway over Lewis. Way, way more potential.

Potential ... Joey was a great player ... he plays just like he is ... old.
Fine if he's the 4th or 5th guy but I'd rather invest our time in a younger #3.

well lets see

if we were playing a madden franchise............joey galloway cause hees faster

real life....................why the hell did we get rid of greg lewis!

My thoughts exactly! Especially considering:

a). we spent a 5th round to acquire Lewis.
b). Brady-Galloway had whole off-season and preseason and 3 regular season games; Greg Lewis-Farve had only 2 weeks.

My question: why does it seem much harder to get QB-wr on the same page here than elsewhere?

For that matter, can we play blitz defense like jets?

I am jealous what Jets did to Tennessee. Collins failed to complete any of his last 13 throws when game is on the line. Sex Rexy may be a thug, but he sure can coach D.
Need some cheese to go with all this wine?

You are right. Let's celebrate the win and promptly put head in the sand and ignore everything else.:rolleyes:

Next on your script of things to say as a 'douche bag bandwagon fan' is:

"Why does everyone treat Belichick like he doesn't make mistakes he DOES!!111!!!"

or

"Why are we so bad at drafting?!!???"

or

"I'm just telling it like it is, you guys are just kool-aid drinkers!!!1111!!"

Any chance to have a go it seems for some people. Joey Galloway is fine and will be deadly as the season progresses. Brady has to improve too, but he is nearly there now.

The Pats should be drawing up post and fly patterns for Galloway in order to use his speed. Instead they have him running slants and crossing plays inside the hash marks and amongst LB's. :confused:

You are right. Let's celebrate the win and promptly put head in the sand and ignore everything else.:rolleyes:

Or focus on a single catch by a player the Pats cut and characterize that as the true potential of the receiver.

By the way, is Favre a Belichick-type QB (e.g., disciplined, doesn't freelance, doesn't force throws)? Is Lewis a precise route runner capable of running the routes he is required to run and adjust routes intelligently?

Perhaps Belichick just doesn't grasp his offense and is incapable of picking the the best receiver options for his system. Lewis' one catch must prove Belichick completely wrong. He will probably go on to a 100 reception season with the Vikings just to prove your point, ignoring his 21 reception average over the last 6 seasons.

The Pats should be drawing up post and fly patterns for Galloway in order to use his speed. Instead they have him running slants and crossing plays inside the hash marks and amongst LB's. :confused:

i agree at 37 he dose not want to get hit by a 250lbs LB

it all most looks like he droped some of the balls so he dose not get hit

i agree at 37 he dose not want to get hit by a 250lbs LB

it all most looks like he droped some of the balls so he dose not get hit

The term you are looking for is "Alligator arms".

My question: why does it seem much harder to get QB-wr on the same page here than elsewhere?

QUOTE]

Moss and Welker didn't seem to have a problem with it. Neither does Edelman. But it does seem like a lot of good receivers have a hard time with it.

Wow, that was quite a catch by Lewis at the end of the Vikings game....did the Pats get rid of the wrong guy???

It's funny your name refers to Mike Cloud, because apparently one good game (or now I guess one good play) makes us idiots for not keeping him and making him a starter.

Or focus on a single catch by a player the Pats cut and characterize that as the true potential of the receiver.

By the way, is Favre a Belichick-type QB (e.g., disciplined, doesn't freelance, doesn't force throws)? Is Lewis a precise route runner capable of running the routes he is required to run and adjust routes intelligently?

Perhaps Belichick just doesn't grasp his offense and is incapable of picking the the best receiver options for his system. Lewis' one catch must prove Belichick completely wrong. He will probably go on to a 100 reception season with the Vikings just to prove your point, ignoring his 21 reception average over the last 6 seasons.

Please take your logic out of here, this thread is for knee jerk reactionary views only.

Wow, that was quite a catch by Lewis at the end of the Vikings game....did the Pats get rid of the wrong guy???

1 catch...all day. coincidently happened at the end.

conclusion: NO. Pats made the right move, in BB we trust

Bill made the best decision according to his judgement given the information he had at the moment. Life is full of imperfect decision with incomplete information. I understand you are 100% confident that his decision is 100% correct all the time. In your eyes that he does not ever make any errors and will never have any regrets.

Once you put that way, life is easy. Just sit back and Marvel at the master working on his craft. Although Bill, as scientific as he is, may not appreciate this kind of blind faith. Just like many star chasers finally get to meet their hero, and get treated like dirt. You will be dirt to him.

Peace.

1 catch...all day. coincidently happened at the end.

While that is true, what is it everyone has been crabbing about? Galloways inability to catch a ball. That ONE catch Lewis made was a thing of beauty. He did everything a WR is supposed to do in that situation, plus catch the ball, and stay in bounds. People are annoyed with Galloway because the guy keeps dropping balls.

In the past, Galloway has caught 687 balls for 10,763 yards. Yet, he comes to NE, and has a hard time. :confused: I don't have the answer, and im hoping him and TFB get it figured out. Until then, im going to a little annoyed ;)
Joey Galloway - New England Patriots - NFL - Yahoo! Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey