Welcome to PatsFans.com

Joe Theisman on American Galdiators

Discussion in 'The PatsFans.com Pub' started by frankiesfly, Apr 18, 2007.

1. frankiesfly

frankiesfly Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

A couple of nights ago i was watching a boxing match on ESPN classic. Following the match an old episode of American Gladiatos was starting. I was laying on my couch at that point where I'm just about to fall asleep, when i heard a voice. For a second i thought i was dreaming, but i wasn't, it was the voice of Joe Thiesman doing the the announcing for the show. I remember the show and watching it when it was on, but never remembered Joe Theisman being on there. I couldn't help but to stay up and watch the whole episode. The whole time i was thinking, was that the first job he had following his Lawrence Taylor leg breaking injury. This episode seemed like it was from the late 80's, or possibly very early 90's by what the fans were wearing, and the quality of the show. Its not a big deal, i just posted this for something to talk about, and was wondering if anyone has any memories of this. The funny thing is Joe was the same with the show and football, almost 20 years later.. I think everyone might know what I'm talking about.
  2. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl Banned

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Does he sound as stupid as today's Joey Sunshine????