Welcome to PatsFans.com

Joe the Plumber bashes Steele..

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by DarrylS, Mar 9, 2009.

1. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +374 / 11 / -28

All the rightie loons are taking pot shots at Steele, still find it hard to comprehend why this guy has become so viable.. and continues to speak for the right.. this gets more fun daily.

WisPolitics.com

2. shmessy

shmessy Maude Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,348 / 10 / -7

#75 Jersey

Where's Harry Boy gleefully charging racism?????

3. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +23 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

did joe the plumber just use the term "Get Busy" to describe the movement away from the Hip-Hop culture?

"get..get...guh.....Get Busy Y'all"

This all reminds me SO much of the presidential primaries where there were leaks of dissention between Obama and Clinton. Which was probably true, but both people were close to the top of the leadership of that party.

now we have: Joe the Plumber vs Michale Steele vs Rush Limbaugh....

So Republicans are infighting amongst an out of work plumber, a drug addicted talking head, and Joe the plumber....

(rim shot.....)

its amature hour.....EXTENDED for the republican party.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2009
  4. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +568 / 8 / -8

They're about as organized as Beirut in the 80s. Interesting that Steele is the closest thing to an actual leader among them, and seems to have the least public appeal. It's not-Joe the not-a-plumber lurching from venue to venue trying to extend his 15 minutes... Sarah "Fey" Palinthebutt, calling press conferences to complain about the media... Rush BWAHAHAHAUGH wishing ill upon the country and dressing like an Eastern European gangster... and the "Barack the magic Negro" band-aid... and that's just so far.

I understand Gingrich says he'll run in 2012 if he thinks it's "necessary" -- read, if Obama is successful, go to hell. If he's beatable okay maybe.

Good times.

:D

5. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,072 / 9 / -19

#87 Jersey

Darryl ... you have "Joe Envy" ... or is it "plumber envy" :confused2:

Seriously ... every time I see a Joe thread or read or hear a Joe story I cringe ... wtf :confused2: with this guy? He needs a lobotomy ... his head is swollen and growing and not in any good way at all. He really thinks he speaks for the average American ... wtf :confused2: is up with that schit?