Welcome to PatsFans.com

Joe Lieberman will be VP for McCain and Clinton..

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by DarrylS, Apr 1, 2008.

1. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +267 / 10 / -26

A little lite fare for this second day of cold NE rain.. no credibility, just interesting about our pandering politicians..

http://professorsmartass.blogspot.com/2008/04/joe-lieberman-will-be-vp-on-both.html

It has long been suspected that Joe Lieberman would make history by being the first person to run for vice president for both major political parties, but now he will top himself and potentially appear as VP candidate for both parties at the same time.

Lieberman was Al Gore's running mate in 2000, and has been widely rumored to be John McCain's choice this year.

Today, Lieberman not only announced that he will be on the Republican ticket, but that he will also be on the Democratic ticket if Hillary Clinton is the nominee.

"I think this shows what is really great about America," Lieberman said at his press conference. "There is something for everyone in this decision. Voters get to choose between two candidates who differ on issues like gay rights, abortion, and whether blacks should continue to be allowed to vote, all issues which people of good will can legitimately disagree on, while the business community can be reassured that when president Bush is out of office, nothing will change in terms of tax, regulatory, trade, or our Iraq and future war policies."
  2. Wildo7

Wildo7 Totally Full of It

Ratings:
    +39 / 2 / -0

LOL. So true. That's why Nader is a far better choice over the Demublican party.
  3. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +62 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

After seeing all Lieberman has done, it would make me puke if it happened. The man is a straight up weasel. :mad:
  4. weswelker#83

weswelker#83 Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

aren't they both jewish ?

unleash WW 3 !
  5. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand Rookie

Ratings:
    +91 / 7 / -13

#37 Jersey

I am with you, sort of, I would actually vote for a conservative 3rd party.
  6. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +554 / 2 / -9

Lieberman reminds me of one of the Budweiser Frogs in the TV commercials they had a few years ago.

I listen to each one of these three candidates for abut ten seconds each day and that is all I can take of them, what a sorry a$s little group of lying squawking sh!theads.

Our Future Under The Slobbering Screaming Moonbat Screwballs:
    America 60 years from now will haved turned into another third world dump, you will get your communist health care, you will die waiting in line for your government doctor who can't speak english.

You will only be able to communicate with people of your own kind because learning english will be considered "racist" and if you are a slobbering liberal and you do learn spanish you still won't be able to converse with the greeks or the ebonics.

The grinning loony masturbating liberals will finally elect a dictator who looks and acts just like their "beloved Castro" the first thing he will do is put all the leading batty liberals in prison than he will execute everybody in show business for having unnatural sex acts in the movies and on television.

America's history books will be burned, the "New Castro" never wants your kids to know about all the freedom you once had under Reagan.

The following words will be stricken from all of America's records "You have the right to remain silent"

Four dominant groups of people will make up America's population, Spanish, White, Blacks, Muslims.

The Blacks and Spanish will constantly be trying to kill each other, the goofy White liberals will be riding around on their bikes screaming about global warming killing all the catfish in the Mississippi River, the Muslims will be trying to kill everybody.

Wake Up We Are Sinking Into A Sea Of Boiling Sh!T

Over There, Oboom, Mccain, Pant Suit>>>>>>>>> :bricks::bricks::bricks:
    I'm not voting.
  7. jack

jack Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Fogbuster is this your DOG?
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2008
  8. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl Banned

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

And Ron Paul is simply the best choice of them all.

He makes too much sense for the world.

He is against the NWO agenda.

So, having rights and freedoms are something that is not very important to the CO300...

obviously.
  9. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl Banned

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Lieberman is a zionist blow job arteest...
  10. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand Rookie

Ratings:
    +91 / 7 / -13

#37 Jersey

:rolleyes:
    And Obama is a secret AL qaeda suicide bomber set to go off at the inauguration.
  11. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

NEM, which one are you?! [​IMG]
  12. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +554 / 2 / -9

And he looks like one----:singing: