PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Joe Horn goes off on Patriot "Cheaters". [Now, this is good bulliten board material!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Joe Horn goes off on Patriot "Cheaters". [Now, this is good bulliten board materi

Gee whiz..... Didn't know he was still in the league.

He isn't in the league anymore.

He plays for the Falcons.

Re: Joe Horn goes off on Patriot Cheaters. Now, this is good bulliten board material

Cry me a freaking river, Joe.

Hey, Joe, wanna take the Niners' and Steelers' trophies back too just to be fair about it? That would be cool. If we took back all the trophies of all the teams that cheated there would be a nice pile of trophies sitting in the league office.

eBay them ..... let's make a few bucks on meaningless junk.

Yeah, didn't the Steelers have their dynasty in the no-salary cap/steroid era?

Re: Joe Horn goes off on Patriot "Cheaters". [Now, this is good bulliten board materi

Bulletin board material? Did they just flex the Falcons into our schedule?

Yeah, like the rest of the world would like to see that match up. Falcons/Patriots :rolleyes:

I think I'd rather watch us play a college team, it'd probably be more competitive. As for Joe Horn..... Big whoop, a nothing player, on a nothing team, slinging mud. I've never though much of him or his opinion before now, and you know what? I ain't gonna start now.

In 5 years nobody will even remember who Joe Horn was. :p

Can we start a website called: Sons of Joe Horn?

:p

Last edited:

Lots of people feel exactly the same way.

"Illegal" camera filming, defensive signals, cheating. How is the super bowl not tainted?

Not saying I agree with them, but it's a sad thing.

In 5 years nobody will even remember who Joe Horn was. :p

I am having difficulty remembering now.

His comments reflect both ignorance of the actual situation and his stupidity for speaking out without bothering to learn more... too bad, he only embarrasses himself when he goes off on this sort of rant.

I feel somewhat sorry for some of these guys - showing the world how stupid they are and not even realizing it. It's kindof sad in a way.

I may be wrong, but was Joe Horn accused a few years back of stealing something from another players locker while on the Saints? I remember something about this, but am not sure if it was Joe or someone else. Anyone remember?

Not stealing, but the rumor was that he impregnated teammate Willie Roaf's wife.

This all coming from a man whom's team mates ( er cellmates ) are a pillar of the community ??

Lots of people feel exactly the same way.

"Illegal" camera filming, defensive signals, cheating. How is the super bowl not tainted?

Not saying I agree with them, but it's a sad thing.

Why's it sad? You think Yankee fans care that haters say they only win because they spend 10x more than anyone else? Ummm, no. Why do Pats fans even care what the Joe Horn's of the world have to say? The guy is a nobody. Should we care that most of the world hates the United States? Ummm, no. It's not sad. It's hilarious. I love it and it makes stomping their team's arses evn more sweet. :D

Last edited:

I like how he generalizes and says "everyone said they needed to cheat to win the superbowls". No-one has actually said that this was the reason they won the superbowl.

jackass.

i wonder what his teammate lawyer milloy says about this :)...and when and where was this said actually ?

Joe Horn tried to say Mike Vick fighting dogs wasn't a bad thing, 'nuff said. :bricks:

i wonder what his teammate lawyer milloy says about this :)...and when and where was this said actually ?

Agreed. Players and coaches around the league don't seem to remember that there are a TON of ex-pats on other teams now.

I am having difficulty remembering now.
He's the guy that makes collect calls from the endzone.

Yeah, but what I want to know is does Joe think we cheated..

tall_hornpc030807.jpg

Who said this?? Joe Horn??
And my level of care and concern???
:rofl:
This hysteria over the Patriots is actually getting pretty funny.

This guy just sounds dumb..... try an English lesson dog

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey