Welcome to PatsFans.com

Joe Horn goes off on Patriot "Cheaters". [Now, this is good bulliten board material!]

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Drewwho, Nov 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drewwho

Drewwho Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

2. LloydBraun

LloydBraun Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Re: Joe Horn goes off on Patriot Cheaters. Now, this is good bulliten board material

The guys on a losing team, facing the end of his career. He is lashing out in his anger and directing it towards the Pats.

3. maverick4

maverick4 Banned

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

Re: Joe Horn goes off on Patriot Cheaters. Now, this is good bulliten board material

Someone needs to tell this moron that sideline video wasn't illegal until 2006.
    ------------
    "I’m not trying to downgrade Tom Brady, he’s a cool dude. Randy, cool brother, that’s my dog. Since they were caught cheating and everybody said that’s what they needed and the Super Bowl should have been taken back because it was tainted, and they were found cheating, and their coach should have gotten suspended, like everyone else gets suspended, but he wasn’t, they’re pissed off.

They’re upset and they’re saying, hey, we didn’t need the videotapes to kick ya'll's butt, to kick everybody’s butt and blow them out. And we’re going to show you that now. We’re going to kill teams and, we’re going to beat them by 50 or 60 points just to show you that we could have did that regardless whether we got caught cheating or not. It’s not Randy’s fault. It's not Tom Brady’s fault…I’m not blaming none of the players. You were caught cheating, so that’s what you’re going to retire with. That’s what you’re going to be known for in the Super Bowls that you won. Regardless, you were cheating, and you won those Super Bowls.

Don’t get mad now and try to score 70 or 80 points on teams when you could have did it when you weren’t cheating. So, I’m not trying to dog anybody but, it is what it is. They’ve got a great football team and I think personally they could go 19-0. But the fact is, at the end of the day, when you hang your retirement up, all you’re going to be left with, besides your name, yeah, those three Super Bowls were great, but you were kind of cheating in knowing what the defenses were calling over there. They’re a little upset right now so it’s a way of them feeling better about themselves showing people they don’t have to cheat and they still can beat people by 70 now. "

4. JoePats

JoePats In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Where did you read this? I can't find any information on it.

5. National Sports Advisors

National Sports Advisors Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Joe is just mad because he is all washed up and this is the only way he can get people to talk about him anymore. I feel bad for Joe. He's ugly. He's washed up. He'll never sniff a ring. He probably wasted all his money. Poor guy. I feel bad for Joe. :D

6. FrontSeven

FrontSeven Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Cry me a freaking river, Joe.

Hey, Joe, wanna take the Niners' and Steelers' trophies back too just to be fair about it? That would be cool. If we took back all the trophies of all the teams that cheated there would be a nice pile of trophies sitting in the league office.

eBay them ..... let's make a few bucks on meaningless junk.

7. patsox23

patsox23 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +17 / 1 / -0

LOL, whatever. What a stupid piece of SH!T. Joe Horn, Mr. Telephone Man.

8. JoePats

JoePats In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Relax pal...I'm saying for purposes of argument.

9. National Sports Advisors

National Sports Advisors Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Expect more of this from crappy players just so they can get the media to talk about them and to give them interviews on TV because they want to talk to them about it. How do you think Patrick Crayton has been getting all these interviews on ESPN lately? Because he runs his mouth. Expect more mud slinging from crappy players because it's their way of being able to get on TV and hear their names.

10. NDfan

NDfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I think he was talking about Joe Horn.

11. Zolaksycks

Zolaksycks Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Is that true that it wasn't even illegal at all until 2006? Seriously?

12. patological

patological Practice Squad Player

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Bulletin board material? Did they just flex the Falcons into our schedule?

13. Patsmaniac

Patsmaniac Practice Squad Player

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Re: Joe Horn goes off on Patriot "Cheaters". [Now, this is good bulliten board materi

I may be wrong, but was Joe Horn accused a few years back of stealing something from another players locker while on the Saints? I remember something about this, but am not sure if it was Joe or someone else. Anyone remember?

14. Richter

Richter In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

There's no mention of it in either the rulebook or the procedures manual prior to 2007. It was only sent out as a memo at the start of the 2006 season.

15. RodThePat

RodThePat In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Re: Joe Horn goes off on Patriot "Cheaters". [Now, this is good bulliten board materi

Whatever, dude, you play for the Falcons so you lose.

16. BadMoFo

BadMoFo Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +38 / 2 / -1

It was always illegal. They sent a memo as a reminder, and it was at the beginning of this season.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2007
  17. maverick4

maverick4 Banned

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0

This is what I have read as well. Whatever was in the rulebook was ambiguous at best or not mentioned at all, and it was only at the start of 2006 that it was clarified or prohibited.

18. SWelker

SWelker Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Joe Horn still plays? News to me. Talk about Mr. Nobody coming out and running his mouth. Hilarious.

19. SoonerPatriot

SoonerPatriot In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Gee whiz....I thought Horn retired 2 years ago. Didn't know he was still in the league.

20. MrClutch

MrClutch Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

lol. Ditto that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.