PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Joe Horn Cut: Per ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand the trepidation on taking flyers on old receivers, but Horn seems to be a different case from Moulds or others.

Horn is a different story. If he stays healthy, yes that's a big IF, he's a threat.

He only played 10 games last season. However, if he had played a full season, his numbers for 16 games would've been about 60 catches for 1086 yards. He averaged 18.4 YPC last season. To say he is washed up seems odd to me. If the price is right, he's worth the risk on hoping he stays healthy.

good pt
compare his ypc vs moulds and theres a huge discrepency

One thing about Horn is that he is tough, willing to go over the middle. He also talks in 3rd person which is very amusing.

If he was signed he would add some much needed physicality and toughness to the WR unit. Losing Dillion and Graham really hurts our offense's swagger.

I don't know what Horn has left in the tank but we could use a level of nastiness on the offensive side of the ball.

One thing about Horn is that he is tough, willing to go over the middle. He also talks in 3rd person which is very amusing.

If he was signed he would add some much needed physicality and toughness to the WR unit. Losing Dillion and Graham really hurts our offense's swagger.

I don't know what Horn has left in the tank but we could use a level of nastiness on the offensive side of the ball.

That reminds me if that episode of Seinfel with "Jimmy."

As I have been saying. Make him an offer! Sign him up! I like Horn more than Moulds and Moss for this team! Let's spend some cap!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back