Welcome to PatsFans.com

Joe Biden : Perfect VP candidate

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Lifer, Jul 29, 2007.

1. Lifer

Lifer Banned

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0

I always liked Biden. I think he would be an excellent running mate for either Edwards, Clinton, or Obama. Strong foreign Policy creds, lots of experience.
    Doesnt it seem that Dodd, Biden, and Richardson are running for VP anyway.
    the usual Democratic type of field. 3 serious contenders. 3 VP candidates, and the 2 nutballs.
  2. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

I think he should be the Dem presidential candidate. Most all-around balanced of the lot.

//
  3. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +30 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

I like Biden he has the courage of his convictions,he tells it like it is. And is not afraid to back something even if it's not popular.
    He voted for the last iraq funding bill because it would provide money for specialy armoured humvie's,even though it went against party lines. But for some reason he's not well like by the voters. Sometimes he says the wrong thing,but that doesan't explain his lack of popularity,at least not to me.
    Last edited: Jul 31, 2007
  4. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +169 / 4 / -4

Biden's biggest problems are that he sometimes puts his foot in his mouth, and a lot of people find him pompous. That said, he is very articulate and intelligent, but those qualities obviously aren't important to most Americans.
  5. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +376 / 1 / -9

The two Politically Correct "Grinners" have already won Obooma & Pant Suit Hillary, the rest of them might as well pack it in, the sappy left wing has to show the world how great and diverse they have become.
    The good side of this is, Obooma will win the nomination, Pant Suit will be forced to put on her "phony grin" and congratulate him in front of the whole world, that will truly be a sight to behold, then the final humiliation for lying Pant Suit, this smooth talking Kid will offer her the Vice Presidency, The Kid will offer Pant Suit a job :singing: oh sh!t, God Is Truly Great.

Then the Republicans will win the election, the Looneys have done it again.
    :bricks:
  6. scout

scout Rookie

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

I think he would make a better Secretary of State. His talents would be wasted as VP (don't see any President giving away powers like the current one). His idea on dividing Iraq into three segments is the answer and ultimately is what will happen regardless of policies.