PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Joe Beningo gets angry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is Joe Beningo? Who's he?

I guess I need glasses, I thought this thread was about Joe Bellino!

joe_b.jpg

#27, HB Joe Bellino
Heisman Trophy, 1960

yhst-20040299129752_1995_76705861

Not that I give a **** what the rest of the country thinks, but how do people not find New Yorkers more annoying than Boston fans? Their accents are way more annoying, they dress like complete douches and all they do is yell and not make any sense whatsoever all the time. Oh wait, I know why, they don't have any dominant teams.

Last edited:
Who is Joe Beningo? Who's he?

I guess I need glasses, I thought this thread was about Joe Bellino!

Believe it or not, he was "Joe from Saddle River" (NJ), he was a regular caller into WFAN, and after a while they let him host a show, and then gave him the overnight slot, and I think that he is on during the days now. He was just some average guy (living in his mother's basement) who called WFAN on a regular basis.

He is an avid Jets fan, BUT, he is usually pretty much on the money with his analysis, and does not view the Jets through "homervision" glasses. He is a pretty good listen, I used to enjoy his overnight shows.

Last edited:
Yeah,I always liked Joe B,he is an avid Jets fan,but fair,he gives props to the teams they play when deserved,a huge fan of BB,I might add,he has him on the show fairly often,and its usually good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes