Welcome to PatsFans.com

Jobs That Obama Could Never Have.

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by IcyPatriot, Oct 12, 2008.

1. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +781 / 6 / -15

#87 Jersey

DEA AGENT: No ... Obama has admitted to past marijuana and cocaine usage.

FBI Agent: No

Police Officer: No

Soldier: Yes but NO security clearance. As President he gets one ... wtf? :confused2:

Federal Agency support person: :blush: No again.

Could Obama pass a polygraph exam for the DEA, FBI or CIA :nono: where even 1 lie disqualifies your application?

What government agencies could Obama work for? :confused3:

Why don't our elected officials have to pass these tests before they run for office? Perhaps we need to push Congress to adopt new laws. Let's face it Bush never would have been able to be President and Obama would still be a lawyer/community organizer.
  2. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +398 / 10 / -11

#24 Jersey

The irony just kills you. Mr. Smiley couldn't get the security clearance to get my job as a lowly software engineer for the Navy - and, yet, he will soon be Commander in Chief.
  3. Michael

Michael Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Who you associate with is also considered when applying for these positions. One wiff of Ayers and it's a pass.
  4. shmessy

shmessy Maude Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +579 / 1 / -3

#75 Jersey

BS. I can personally attest that admitted past marijuana use does NOT disqualify someone from becoming a TS/SI cleared intelligence agent for the NSA.
  5. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Yeah, we could call them Jim Crow laws now that that name isn't being used anymore:rolleyes:

What is with you Republicans and this constant need to undo free and fair elections? Heck Michael Savage has been discussing Impeachment strategies for over a week now on 96.9 That's like a DA plotting the prosecution of a murder case when the victim isn't dead or even injured in the slightest way.

Its not American.
  6. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign On the Roster

Ratings:
    +306 / 3 / -13

Skills FBN will never have...

Letting go of resentments
    Impartiality
    Honesty
    Clear thinking

Anyone else please feel free to add to the list;)
  7. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +781 / 6 / -15

#87 Jersey

You have big balls to make that statement.

Prove 1 post where i was not honest ... just 1.

If you're going to make a bold statement like that then back it up big man.
  8. MrSparkle

MrSparkle Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

While I agree with you FBN I'm not sure you are right. Ayers has never been convicted of terrorism so by law I'm not sure that would count against Obama. I'll be prudent and wait till the proof is solid, or not.

You're kidding, right?

A free and fair election...is that NewSpeak for modern day political elections?

Fraud is not bond by party. They are both guilty. It's wrong and none of us, dem or repub, should stand for it. This is not a partisan issue. It's an American issue.

The process needs to be reformed. ID's should be mandatory. It boggles the mind that they are not.
  9. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Don't throw in the towel, BF. Keep the faith.

//
  10. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Nor was Obama's father or many of Obama's most fervent supporters. William Ayers is walking around free as a bird only by the grace of God; in any other country if you blow up federal buildings you get the death penalty.

If you hate America so much that you want to change it to fit YOUR narrow-minded selfish world, then you should leave. America does not need you.

//
  11. MrSparkle

MrSparkle Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

I doubt he hates America. I think it's more of being exposed to one point of view and excepting that for fact. It's never that simple, Fog, you lean as much right as he leans left. The truth is they are all guilty of corruptions. They all stretch the truth or out right lie. The choice this time, at least for me, is "the lessor of two evils".

Partisan hate needs to end. It's what the Government wants.
  12. PatriotsReign

Ratings:
    +306 / 3 / -13

I actually used to have ONE big ball...I had to have an operation to get it fixed so now they're both the same size. You're right though, they're still pretty big.

NOT admitting something is being dishonest, I'll leave it at that. You know what i'm talking about little guy;) If I ask you something and you continually refuse to admit it, then you're being dishonest.

You have never come clean with your resentment over the Hillary issue...and if i ask you to and you act like you didn't read it, then you're not being honest. If you like, I can ask you again to see if you'll answer my question honestly. Would that be ok FBN?

How's that for just 1?
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2008
  13. PatriotsReign

Ratings:
    +306 / 3 / -13

BF...you don't work at sup-ship Boston, do you? I have an old friend who is an electrical engineer for the Navy at sup-ship boston. He goes to San Diego all the time and Barein as well.
  14. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

I think there are a large number of people who hate what America stands for. Just look at the number who reject the entire Christian heritage of America, or who want to take that heritage and make into a "new Christian heritage", twisting the good into evil, and the evil into good.

America has been under assault for the past 100 years by those who want to hijack the nation and purge it of the original goodness that created America as the hope of the world she became.

Partisan hate did not start in America; it was brought here by those who want to steal all the blessing of America. There are those who want to make America into their "whore", their "biitch". And until they are stopped America will continue to go suffer. The only hope for America is to remove those who are abusing her, and that starts with the ones who deny America's goodness and Godliness. Get rid of those who hate America and America will become healthy again; let the festering disease of Godlessness stay and America will die.

//
  15. PatriotsReign

Ratings:
    +306 / 3 / -13

America was never any more blessed or favored by God than any other nation. if you believe otherwise, then you know little about faith and christianity my friend.

God doesn't appear in schools and courthouses...he never has. Those are things of this world and of mankind.

No one wants America to be a Christian nation, so don't try to insinuate people want that. What we want is what we have always been, a country that keeps religion and state separated.

The most evil countries on this earth are those who allow religion and state to be one in the same. Let's all pray no one would ever want that here.
  16. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

What do ID's have to do with it? FBN has implied that past drug use of any kind should disqualify a candidate. He's only bringing it up because his guy's going to lose. Not because he actually feels that way. Passing laws specifically designed to block the result of an election or holding an impeachment hearing because you don't like who won is as un-democratic as you can get and I'm sick of it.
  17. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

If you're going to insist on babbling please don't quote me. I'd prefer to not be associated with people like you.
  18. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +58 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

Job that F.B.N. will never have POTUS.:singing::singing::singing:
  19. MrSparkle

MrSparkle Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

I was talking about election reform.

You speak of impeachment of Obama if he wins. What happens if he loses? Revolt in the streets, or so they say (many claim they will also leave this country).

All I'm saying is they are both bad.
  20. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

If that's what you believe then you betray America's destiny, and it is you who know absolutely nothing about America, except for what the secularists have taught you. You and all people who think as you do should leave. America doesn't need such leeches and bloodsuckers. And I say that sincerely. America does not need God-denying people.

//