PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

JMcD 2nd interview = 5.5 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprising since he only has about 5 or 10 plays he can talk about, which he runs over and over and over again. Maybe they asked him to diagram or talk about a new play, and it took him a long time to think about one!

Never a good sign when a 2nd interview goes over the 5-hour mark. I will be shocked if JMac isn't up in Coors country real soon. Probably just waiting for John Elway's approval :)

The kid did a tremendous job here. His work with Cassel not only made Matt Cassel quite wealthy, it will inject some top caliber youth into our defense, thanks Josh, atleast you're not in our division..........

Last edited:
Surprising since he only has about 5 or 10 plays he can talk about, which he runs over and over and over again. Maybe they asked him to diagram or talk about a new play, and it took him a long time to think about one!

Well done.

They must have had TV timeouts between questions despite not being on TV

My feeling is that the Broncos will go with a younger inexpensive option for HC because they owe Shanahan over $20 mil on his contract that their owner said he will honor. It could be Josh, Frazier or Morris but I don't think it will be Garrett or Spagnuolo because I think those guys will cost the Broncos more.

Last edited:
"Josh, I know we're asking at lot of in depth questions, but could please give us your opinion as to whether for next summer's Training Camp breakfast menu we eliminate eliminate Cocoa Crispies cereal in favor of Special K with yogurt raisins?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots