PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jimmys Gangster and the game plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keep Up With The Joneses

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
I am as pissed as all of you. Let's leave that for the other thread. In typical Patriots fashion I'm willing to bet coach is already working on how to win those first four games to facilitate flipping the biggest bird to the NFL in the history of mankind.

We've seen the Pats pissed after punishment before, and we've seen them go 11-5 with Matt Cassell at the helm. I for one would not want to face us in the first 4 games next season.

Assuming no appeal, this will be the first time Jimmy will have the reins completely to himself. What do you expect to see from him and from the Pats in general?

Run the ball 3 TE 80% of the time. Keep the ball out of Jimmy's hands, not that he's not good, but he's still young and shouldn't be put on the spot like that (just like how they eased Brady in). Blitz the passer every down. Punish the other team both of offense and defense.

I'm sick of hearing about Garoppolo. Especially since I believe in a strong appeal to overturn the suspension completely.

As furious as I am right now, it's just going to be that much sweeter when celebrating another championship next season.

Jimmy G will light it up. Karma!

I am as pissed as all of you.

Obviously not, because while we want to go full Ramsey on Goodell right now, and turn him into our personal Reek, you want to talk about Janeane Garofalo's big opportunity.

So no, you aren't as pissed as us at all.

Obviously not, because while we want to go full Ramsey on Goodell right now, and turn him into our personal Reek, you want to talk about Janeane Garofalo's big opportunity.

So no, you aren't as pissed as us at all.

Get over yourself. There are plenty of other threads to post your feelings about all the ******** that led to this moment. I'm not going to apologize for looking ahead and dealing with what we've got to work with. At some point the team will have to move forward. I don't believe right now they're thinking about how unfair life is, how everyone hates the Pats, lawsuits, or anything else we've all been talking about while venting. The reason they've had so much success is THERE IS ALWAYS A PLAN. Hopefully this will be no different.

We're going to unleash our new fatties with our 250 pound behemoth. Every game is gonna look like we're playing the Colts. And then when the Colts game comes Tommy throws 8 touchdowns, Legarrette scores 3 of his own and runs for 300+ yards. The Patriots dismantle the Colts 77-0, breaking the record for most points scored by a team in one game and biggest blowout in NFL history. Patriots end up going 15-1 (the one loss takes the pressure off the Pats in the postseason) and win the Super Bowl 45-0 against the Giants with Eli throwing 8 picks.

We're going to unleash our new fatties with our 250 pound behemoth. Every game is gonna look like we're playing the Colts. And then when the Colts game comes Tommy throws 8 touchdowns, Legarrette scores 3 of his own and runs for 300+ yards. The Patriots dismantle the Colts 77-0, breaking the record for most points scored by a team in one game and biggest blowout in NFL history. Patriots end up going 15-1 (the one loss takes the pressure off the Pats in the postseason) and win the Super Bowl 45-0 against the Giants with Eli throwing 8 picks.

I run these scenarios through my head everytime i use the bathroom, have sex, or take a shower. Makes everything even better. I imagine it's what like being on E is like.

"New fatties"? Ha!

I run these scenarios through my head everytime i use the bathroom, have sex, or take a shower. Makes everything even better. I imagine it's what like being on E is like.
At this moment in time these scenarios are running overtime in my head my friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes