PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jimmy looking good to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Mike Giardi's an expert on quarterback mechanics/play cuz he played D3 wide receiver at Trinity....and he played for a schitty Norwood High team...don't forget, his father coached some schitty Norwood High teams, too...I can say this cuz I went there

Yeah - not to diminish Giardi's work, I like him and think he's a good reporter and solid resource. But he may be a little out of his depth making declarations like that re: Garoppolo's mechanics.

More intrigue out of Foxborough

More intrigue out of Foxborough

This reminds of summer camp when they performed a skit of an operation on an accident victim.

They shined a light so that the campers only see the silhouette of the activities behind the screen, where they are amputating limbs, pulling 10' chains out of the stomach, etc.

I'd love to see BB troll the NFL* with something like that where they amputate Jimmy's arm and bring the bleeding prop out to show the reporters.

:D

Last edited:

He's a radio host, not a journalist or beat writer. So take this w/ a grain of salt, until it's verified

Ya he's an idiot but I don't think he'd make that up. He may have been fed ******** from a source though.

Hope it's Jimmy-G. We really need to see more of what the kid can do, and if he can do it consistently.

Minehan? He'd make up anything. All he wants to do is be a **** stirrer.

Except what **** is he stirring other than making people tweet at him or calll into his show to **** all over him for being wrong?

I dont think you need a source to tweet friday night Jimmy will start - and not be wrong.
But its so much nicer if you imagine one ..

And an idiot, to boot.
That guy went from being a great talent as a radio fill in on week-ends a few years ago to one of the largest f###### ***holes on the face of earth. I regret texting him a few years ago telling him how much I enjoyed his work. That's what hanging around too long with David Duke/ Klu Klux Kallahole will do for you.

I

Coach of the Year is presented by AP, not by the NFL, FWIW. I agree that if it was in the NFL's hands no Patriot would win a major award for the foreseeable future, but if the Pats win on Sunday and end up finishing 12-4 or better, Belichick getting COTY is pretty much a foregone conclusion IMO. The narrative after the 4-0 start is too strong. That same narrative is stupidly being used to diminish Brady, but that's a separate issue.
Its likely going to be zimmer or pederson if their teams continue their winning ways.

I want to see Aladdin start, but Jacoby run some wildcat now and then.
Not me. I want to see one of them sit all day so that when Brady comes back he has a completely healthy backup.

Not me. I want to see one of them sit all day so that when Brady comes back he has a completely healthy backup.

Even if JG is less than a 100%, he'll heal up over the next month or so when TB takes over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back