PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jimmy Johnson laughs at the newest "Gate"

Status
Not open for further replies.

fair catch fryar

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Just on FOX pre-game. Both, Jimmy Johnson and Howie Long say that video-taping the walk-throughs gives no advantage what-so-ever. Johnson said that if someone had video-taped all of his walk-throughs over 40 years, his record would be the same. Howie then goes on to say that the reason the Rams lost SB 36 isn't because of video-tapes, because Martz refused to put the ball in Faulk's hands.

Just on FOX pre-game. Both, Jimmy Johnson and Howie Long say that video-taping the walk-throughs gives no advantage what-so-ever. Johnson said that if someone had video-taped all of his walk-throughs over 40 years, his record would be the same. Howie then goes on to say that the reason the Rams lost SB 36 isn't because of video-tapes, because Martz refused to put the ball in Faulk's hands.

Fox analysts are by far the best and most unbiased of all the networks.
Good for them

I was actually really glad that FOX had the superbowl this year bc God knows how awful the CBS analysts would have been with this whole ordeal. I think Jimmy, Howie, and Terry have done a good job of keeping perspective throughout the year, though I didn't appreciate Curt acting as if this video is a fact and does exist. I thought both the NFL and the Patriots denied it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back