PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jimmy Johnson is the man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly, they won't.

Jimmy's been saying this for months, but nobody seems to care.

Sadly, they won't.

Jimmy's been saying this for months, but nobody seems to care.

They should, someone else posted this story on another link I can't seem to find.
Ancient antics is right.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=jc-historynflcheating&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

More recently, the San Diego Chargers increased their security several years ago at a hill overlooking the practice field at the team facility during weeks when they played the Denver Broncos. Why? It turns out Broncos coach Mike Shanahan had been hiring spies to videotape the Chargers practices. The NFL had been aware of it for several years (at least one NFL official had seen one of the tapes), but didn't step in because it was considered a team issue.

They should, someone else posted this story on another link I can't seem to find.
Ancient antics is right.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=jc-historynflcheating&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

More recently, the San Diego Chargers increased their security several years ago at a hill overlooking the practice field at the team facility during weeks when they played the Denver Broncos. Why? It turns out Broncos coach Mike Shanahan had been hiring spies to videotape the Chargers practices. The NFL had been aware of it for several years (at least one NFL official had seen one of the tapes), but didn't step in because it was considered a team issue.

I definitely remember reading that. A team issue, huh? Funny how that gets ignored.

In the 1960s, Oakland Raiders coach-and-later-general managing partner Al Davis once pretended to be a reporter after a game and interviewed a player from the opposing team about the plays his team had used successfully against the Raiders.

:rofl::rofl:

I'm getting a job at ESPN this summer

That's cool...I wish I could do something, anything, to do with sports - and get paid for it (over 100K though).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down